Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christopher Isaac "Biz" Stone (born March 10, 1974) is an American entrepreneur who co-founded Twitter, among other Internet-based services.
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Turkeys are intelligent, social, curious, and sometimes even funny. I wish people were more like turkeys sometimes. … We're going to have a special celebration for turkeys this November, where we're going to hang out with turkeys, we're not going to eat them, we're just going to kind of chill, hang out, talk with the turkeys, eat a little veggies.
- “Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone talks about turkeys and Farm Sanctuary”, ad for Farm Sanctuary (18 October 2011), reported in “Twitter founder Biz Stone likes turkeys, wishes people were more like them”, in VentureBeat.com (12 November 2011).
- Many iconic features of Twitter have been created over the years by listening and watching what people who use Twitter do with it and then working to make it easier and better for them—we still do this today.
- Twitter Blog: "The hashtag at 10 years young" (23 August 2017)
- If I don't get a chance to play with my son in the morning, I feel like I missed something that I'll never get back. It's such a joy to wake up and be in the mindset of a five-year-old before transitioning into the role of "executive."
- "The co-founder of Twitter plays with his son for an hour every morning—here's why", in CNBC.com (22 May 2018).
- Google was not a normal place at all. There was just all kinds of weird stuff going on. I would just walk around and check stuff out like the kid in Willy Wonka going around the chocolate factory.
- “'Google was Not a Normal Place': Brin, Page, and Mayer on the Accidental Birth of the Company That Changed Everything”, in Vanity Fair (10 July 2018).