Bonanza Bunny is a 1959 American-Canadian-French theatrical Bugs Bunny cartoon featuring the French-Canadian claim jumper Blacque Jacque Shellacque set during a fictionalized version of the Klondike Gold Rush. It was released to theaters on September 5, 1959 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
- [Bugs and Jacque are playing 21. Jacque hands Bugs one card]
- Bugs Bunny: [looks at his card] Can I stand on one card?
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque: One card? Oh. Oh, sure.
- Bugs Bunny: Okay, I'll play this.
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque: [pulls one card from the top of the deck] A 10 for me... [pulls another card from the bottom of the deck] and another 10 is 20. Beat that! HAR HAR HAR!
- Bugs Bunny: Okay, I win. [shows Jacque his card, the 21 of hearts!] 21. Har har hardy har har!
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque: I'm rich! I'm rich! Ninety percent bracket!
- [Bugs lights the fuse and an explosion occurred in the distance]
- Bugs Bunny: Gee. The Northern Lights are pretty this time of year!