Boog and Elliot's Midnight Bun Run
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [The short film starts at the trailer with Bobbie and Bob]
- Bobbie: Bob, Keep your hands off Mama's warm buns. They still need to cool.
- [The couple exited the trailer. Bob holds a towel and bath brush]
- Bobbie: You stay put Mr. Weenie, Mama's gonna go skinny dipping. [closes the door]
- Mr. Weenie: [sighs] There's nothing skinny about Mama.
- [Mr. Weenie lays in his dog bed. Outside Boog and Elliot from the first film poke their heads out of the trailer]
- Boog: OK, they're gone.
- Elliot: So, What's is this thing?
- [Boog smells the sense of the buns]
- Boog: Ooh! These bear claws, Fresh from the oven.
- Elliot: Whoo-Hoo! [he picks up a stick] Let's crack this tin can open!
- [Boog grabs the stick from Elliot and he bumps into the trailer]
- Boog: Whoa, whoa. Elliot, [picks up Elliot] You'll get us into trouble. Now watch and learn. From the master, buddy. [Boog sneaks behind the trailer, Elliot stares straight ahead, then he follows him. Inside the trailer, Boog tries to look inside] Give me a boost.
- [Boog looks through the window]
- Elliot: Hey, Boog. How come you're on top?
- Boog: Because I'm tall.
- Elliot: OK, Yeah. You're right.
- Martin Lawrence as Boog
- Ashton Kutcher as Elliot
- Georgia Engel as Bobbie
- Gordon Tootoosis as Sheriff Gordy
- Cody Cameron as Mr. Weenie