|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You are the architect of your own destiny; you are the master of your own fate; you are behind the steering wheel of your life. There are no limitations to what you can do, have, or be. Except the limitations you place on yourself by your own thinking.
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-made Millionaires (2001), Conclusion : Success Is Predictable, p. 63
- You have within you the potential to accomplish wonderful things with your life. Your greatest responsibilities are to dream big dreams, decide exactly what you want, make a plan to achieve it … take action every single day in the direction of your dreams and goals, and resolve to never, never, never give up. When you take these actions, you put yourself on the side of the angels. You become unstoppable and your success becomes inevitable.
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-made Millionaires (2001), Conclusion : Success Is Predictable, p. 64
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?”
- As quoted in The Lost Art of General Management (2004) by Rob Waite, p. 96
Born in Canada in January 5, 1944
Brian Tracy is married to long-wife, Barbara Tracy with, they have four children, of whom at least one is working for his father. Brian Tracy has three brothers, Arnold, Dalmar, and Paul (the names can be found in Brian Tracy's book "Million Dollar Habits", because he owns three works for his brother).
His formal education M.B.A. in Business Professional Management from University of Alberta.