Jump to navigation Jump to search
Even best friends can't share the same wedding day. (taglines)
- [on the phone] Erin, no, I did not sleep with him. Alright, okay, I did actually, once....... twice...... What difference does it make? He was a loser and he was lousy........ You did? Really? I didn't hear..... Two kids! Wow, you guys must have really cute kids..... Uhhh.. yeah tell him I said "Hi" and actually I'm hopping into a cab so I'm gonna give you a call a little later...
- If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open
- [to Liv] Your wedding will be huge, just like your ass at prom.
- [on the phone] Oh,sweetie, you are my second cousin's best friend, of course you're at the very top of my maid of honor list, honestly..... [looks at list] Carla..... Caitlyn?
Marion St. Claire
- It was quite a wedding and as I stood there watching I realized something I'd forgotten a long time ago. Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding. But there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.
- They haven't spoken in a week. That's like a century in girl years.
- Bridal Store Attendant: You do not alter a Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera.
- Marion St. Claire: A wedding marks the first day of the rest of your life. You have been dead until now. Were you aware of that? You're dead right now.
- Emma: I understand.
- Marion St. Claire: Angela, for example, will die dead.
- Liv: [when she notices her hair has been dyed blue, after Emma switched the hair colors] MY HAIR'S BLUE! IT'S BLUE! I have BLUE HAIR! I'm getting married in a week!
- Hairdresser: Congratulations.
- Liv: In a week! A WEEEEK!!!!
- Even best friends can't share the same wedding day.
- Best friends should share everything.. expect their wedding day!
- Childhood friends. Best Friends. Two Brides. Two Weddings. One Mistake
- This January, all bets are off
- May the best bride win
- Something New - Something Borrowed - Something Blue
- Kate Hudson - Olivia "Liv" Lerner
- Anne Hathaway - Emma Allan
- Candice Bergen - Marion St. Claire
- Chris Pratt - Fletcher Flemson
- Bryan Greenberg - Nathan "Nate" Lerner
- Steve Howey - Daniel Williams
- Kristen Johnston - Deb