Brother (1997 film)
- K: 'Take burden for youself,
— to fall not when you'll run.'
- D: German, you are clever.
— Tell me, what do we live for?
— H: Oh, everyone decides for himself. There is a proverb:
— 'What is good for a Russian
— is deadly for a German.'
— So l live to disprove it.
- D: How do you do, bandits!
- D: Listen, do you have a tablet from headache?
— Better drink vodka.
- V: Forgive me, brother.
— D: You are my brother!
— You were for me instead of my father.
- D: And remember, l have punctured my leg when fishing?
— You carried me to home ten kilometers.
- (some guy) You promised!
— D: l keep my word.
— And you tell them:
— l will kill everyone who will touch my brother! Go!
— (some guy) lt was him who set you up.
— D: l know.
- D: You said - city is the force, and yet everybody is feeble here.
— H: City is the evil force. Strong comes and becomes feeble.
— The city takes force.
- D: Come on. Take it! A lot of money here. Live.
— H: 'What is good for a Russian - is
— deadly for a German.'
- K - the mob boss Krugly
- D - Danila is a former conscript after demobilisation
- H - Hoffman, a german who is a kind homeless man
- V - Viktor is an accomplished hitman, Danila's elder brother
- Sergei Bodrov Jr. - Danila Bagrov
- Viktor Sukhorukov - Danila's Brother Victor Bagrov
- Svetlana Pismichenko - Sveta
- Yuri Kuznetsov - Hofman (The German)
- Mariya Zhukova – Kat
- Vyacheslav Butusov - Himself
- Irina Rakshina - Zinka
- Sergei Murzin - Kruglyj (The Round)
- Anatoli Zhuravlyov - Nervous Bandit
- Igor Shibanov - Policeman
- Andrey Fyodortsov - Styopa
- Sergei Debizhev - Himself