Camp Lazlo: Where's Lazlo?
Camp Lazlo: Where's Lazlo is a 2007 American flash-animated television special based on the animated series Camp Lazlo. Sequentially, this movie was released during the third season of Camp Lazlo, but chronologically the events occur at the start of the series. The plot centers on how the Jelly Cabin trio met, and Lazlo's struggle to fit into the strict atmosphere of Camp Kidney.
By season 3, when this special was released, the personalities of the characters had evolved beyond the personalities of the earlier episodes, but these evolved traits were incorporated into this hour-long movie.
- Raj: Lazlo! I can't believe he's gohohone! how could he leave us?
- Clam: Our pal! he was our little monkey!
- Raj: We were a trio. It seemed like only yesterday when we first met.
- Clam: Yes, tell story.
- Raj: [to Clam] Hi, my name's Raj.
- Clam: Humphh!
- Raj: Does your toaster work?
- Clam: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Slinkman: Okay, now you have to name your cabin.
- Raj: What about garbage dump?
- Slinkman: As long as it's a bean. [walking out] See you at dinner.
- Lazlo: [thinking] A bean, a bean. How about Jelly bean!
- Raj: That is not a bean, that is a candy.
- Lazlo: Don't you think the jelly bean deserves to be part of the bean family?
- Raj: No!
- Lumpus: Lazlo!
- Lazlo: [nervously, blocking them] Oh, hello, Scoutmaster Lumpus.
- Lumpus: You're in big trouble now, monkey boy! I heard you... [Fluffy growls] Simmer down, platypus, I'll take it from here.
- Edward: But...that wasn't me.
- Lumpus and Edward: [scared out of their wits] AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! NATURE!
- Lazlo: No, Fluffy! Bad bear!
- [Fluffy angrily chases Scoutmaster Lumpus and Edward, on the warpath against them. Lazlo chases after Fluffy. The chase continues from cabin to cabin. Eventually, the entire camp runs into Scoutmaster Lumpus's cabin. One lemming hits the outside wall of the cabin and falls off the stack, but gets back up, and runs inside. Fluffy continues chasing them, but Lazlo gets in his way and holds him back]
- Lazlo: Wait a minute! I'm alright! It's okay! It's okay! [showing Fluffy that he's alright] I'm alright. See? I'm not hurt. [taking Fluffy to the mess hall] Now, come on. We need to talk.
- Lumpus: [to Slinkman] It's a miracle! Lazlo has returned! [opens door]
- Slinkman: That's not Lazlo, that's just camper Samson scratching his armpit and eating a banana.
- Lumpus: "Samson?! Open your eyes, Doc Slinky! [goes to Samson] Why, this cuddly ball of fur right here is none other than our beloved Lazlo. [stuffs a banana in Samson's mouth, but Slinkman just stares at them]
- Samson: [shouting] HE MADE ME DO IT![hits Lumpus] BAD MOOSE!
- Chip: [to a wooden Raj] Hey Raj? Don't tell Edward, but I'm afraid of bears. Are you?
- [Chip looks at wooden dummy of Raj]
- Chip: No? You are too scared. Look at you. You're petrified.
- Weasel: How would you know what it's like to be chased by that cursed monkey? Over and over again, all around that cursed mulberry bush! And do you know what the worst thing is? I am allergic to mulberry bushes!
- Raj and Clam: LAZLO!!!
- Lazlo: Guys, do you have to do this everytime I go to the bathroom.
- Raj: But we love you!
- Lazlo: You didn't tell that story again, did you?
- Raj: We sure did, Lazlo.
- Clam: Story!!
- Carlos Alazraqui as Lazlo, Clam, Hippo and Bear
- Tom Kenny as Lumpus, Slinkman and Beaver
- Jeff Glen Bennett as Raj, Samson, Commander Hoo Ha and Harold
- Mr. Lawrence as Edward, Ping Pong and Dave
- Steve Little as Chip, Skip, Louis and Larry
- Fred Tatasciore as Tarson