Jump to navigation Jump to search
A geologist is a scientist who studies the physical structure and processes of the Earth; likewise, a planetary geologist studies other planets.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Chinese geologists (1 P)
- Geologists from Australia (1 P)
- Geologists from Bulgaria (1 P)
- Geologists from Denmark (1 P)
- Geologists from France (3 P)
- Geologists from Poland (1 P)
- Geologists from South Africa (1 P)
- German geologists (3 P)
- Scottish geologists (5 P)
Pages in category "Geologists"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.