Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The language diversity embedded in Taiwanese society is our common asset. We should not have those languages endangered or extinct.
- Cheng Li-chun (2018) cited in "Taiwan to establish public TV channel promoting Taiwanese Hokkien" on Taiwan News, 25 December 2018.
- Freedom and democracy are Taiwan's most precious values.
- Cheng Li-chun (2019) cited in "Culture minister slapped by entertainer at public gathering" on Focus Taiwan, 22 January 2019.
- We hope people can set aside their fears and partisan biases and stop thinking that learning from the mistakes of the past means causing animosity.
- Cheng Li-chun (2019) cited in "Transitional justice not aimed at spurring animosity: culture minister" on Focus Taiwan, 31 January 2019.