Proverbs from all Cheremis speaking parts of the world.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Pyмбъікан вӱдьӀштö кoл кyӌaш ќaнъъіле.
- Translation: It is good fishing in streamy water.
- English equivalent: It is good fishing in troubled waters.
- Meaning: In taking advantage of chaotic conditions one can easily serve one's own purposes.
- Source for proverbs and meaning: Paczolay, Gyula (1997). European Proverbs in 55 languages. DeProverbio.com. p. 391. ISBN 1-875943-44-7.