Chicken Little is a 1943 short film created by Walt Disney during World War II. Unlike the company's 2005 movie of the same name, this short was based on the fable The Sky is Falling itself.
- [First lines]
- Narrator: Our story takes place in a nice, cozy little farmyard.
- Foxy Loxy: This is the Voice of Doom speaking! Special bulletin! Flash! The sky is falling! A piece of it just hit you on the head! Now be calm. Don't get panicky. Run for your life!
- Chicken Little: Listen to me, everybody! I'm your new leader! I'm gonna save your lives! I'm gonna tell you what to do!
- Cocky Locky: Don't listen to that pipsqueak. The sky isn't falling.
- Chicken Little: I tell ya it is too falling!
- Cocky Locky: And I tell you it isn't.
- Chicken Little: Is too!
- Cocky Locky: All right, if the sky is falling, why doesn't it hit me in the head?
- [Foxy Loxy hits Cocky Locky with a piece of wood]
- Hen: Chicken little is right! What do we do? Oh, Chicken Little, you've got to help us!
- [Last lines]
- Narrator: Hey, wait a minute! This isn't right. That's not the way it ends in my book.
- Foxy Loxy: Oh, yeah? Don't believe everything you read, brother!
- Frank Graham as Narrator / Foxy Loxy / Chicken Little / Cocky Locky / Turkey Lurkey / Additional characters
- Clarence Nash as Ducks (quacking sounds only)
- Florence Gill as Hens (clucking sounds only)