Chop Kick Panda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Darrell Van Citters. Written by Robert Zappia.
- Why'd I ever leave jolly old England? The pubs, the royal palaces, the white cliffs of Dover, the pubs...
- Why should glue be consumed daily
- Slade: Did I not tell you if you returned empty handed, you would suffer my wrath?
- Bali: [mumbling to himself while trying to remember] "Did I not tell you if you returned empty handed, you would suffer my..."
- Slade: What are you doing?!
- Bali: I'm sorry, it's just that the phrasing of your question is a tad confusing. When you say "Did I not tell you", are you asking me if you didn't tell me, or if you did tell me?
- Slade: [sarcastically] Ooh, I'm so sorry for the confusion. It was a rhetorical question, Bali. Here, let me rephrase the question as a statement. Prepare to meet your maker!
- Bali: Me mum's here?
- Slade: You need to consume 10 kilograms of glue.