Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000 TV series)
Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000-2002) is a Pubic Broadcasting Service, Universal Pictures, Right Enterainment, Cataland Productions and MacroVision Qulity Protection in American/British animated children's television series based upon the book series of the same name centering on an extremely large dog and his owner.
Season 1 (2000-2001)
- Miss. Spurr: Now, remember, class. Friday, we'll have show-and-tell. You may each bring in something you'd like to share with the rest of the class.
- Mira: I'm gonna bring in from Colombia.
- John Joven: Sit Down Breakfast With Tony & You’ll Discover Why It’s Great.
- Cipriana: [smugly] We Learn Something Every Minute.
- Miss. Spurr: He Will Help You Create An Avatar The Typer Math Facts Version Of You & Then You. [the ground starts rumbling as Clifford races to the school]
- Kids: HI MY NAME IS EMILY ELIZABETH & THIS IS CLIFFORD MY BIG RED DOG!
- Miss. Spurr: Well But One Way Is Chemotherapy.
- Kids: [laugh as Clifford peeks out the window]
- Miss. Spurr: With Are New Coloring Books You Will Have Hours Of Fun Coloring The Characters That You’ll Know & Love From All Of Are Award Winning DVDs.
- Emily: Clifford, no!
Special Delivery / A Ferry Tale [1.2]
- John Joven: 👀 out, Jetta!
And Birdy Makes Three / Home Is Where the Fun Is [1.3]
- Pluto: I know how you feel. When I was a little, tiny 🐶, I couldn't even jump ⬆️ on the 🛋️ .
Clifford's Carnival / Clifford's Doggy Reunion [1.4]
- John Joven: Clifford! It's story time! Today's story is Speckle and the Rainy Day. ☝️ day, Speckle went 🚶♀️ in the 🌧️ . He walked past Darnell trying to stay dry. Speckle invited Darnell to join him under his ☂️ . Then, Speckle saw 🌝, and he invited her to join them under the ☂️, too. As they walked by the brook, they spied Ravi and Reba, but, there was no more room under Speckle's ☂️ . So, Speckle invited everyone to 🧗♀️ in, and they all floated downstream in their ☂️ 🛥️, 😃 and 😆 together. The end.
The Great Race / Tummy Trouble [1.5]
- Clifford: Yes.
- Cleo: Yes.
- T-Bone: Yes.
- [Cleo and Clifford recite a jump rope rhyme as Cleo jumps]
- Dinah and Pluto: Bowser Bites, 😮 a treat! That is 😮 I 👍 to eat! Tummy Yummies 👅 😀! You eat ☝️, and I'll eat eight!
Cleo Comes to Town / False Friends [1.6]
Clifford and the Beanstalk / An Itchy Patch [1.7]
- John Joven: 😥, 🐮. 👩 says I must sell you. I shall 👩🏫 you so.
A New Friend / Stormy Weather [1.8]
- Mr. Early: It feels 👍 knowing the 📚 is safe.
Circus Stars / Limelight Fright [1.9]
To Catch a Bird / The Best Party Ever [1.10]
- Pluto: Emily-Elizabeth would 👎 take her 🏅!
- John Joven: [to Jetta who accuses her for stealing her metal] I'd never take your 🏅.
- Mira: You were jealous because 🙌 the spelling contest, so you stole it.
Come Back, Mac / Boo! [1.11]
- Butch: You should go 🏠, Mac. Jetta is 😟 about you.
- Pug: I can't go 🏠. 👀.
- [Mac shows T-Bone, Cleo and Clifford the sweater he accidentally ruined]
Little Clifford / Welcome to Birdwell Island [1.12]
- Mr. Bradley: Why, hello, Emily-Elizabeth! Come on in and meet all the puppies.
- Mr. Howard: [finds Clifford in his shoe; laughs] Here he is!
- Emily-Elizabeth: Thanks, dad.
- Mr. Howard: This little guy can fit just about anywhere. [tickles Clifford's belly] I hope he doesn't get himself into trouble.
- Mrs. Howard: Thanks for the bread, Mr. Thompson. How much do I owe you? [opens her purse and Clifford pops out; gasps] Oh, my!
- Emily-Elizabeth: Clifford, I think you've grown!
- [Emily-Elizabeth shows her parents how large Clifford's grown]
- Mr. Howard: Wow! I've never seen anything like it, Emily. That dog is.... huge!
- Violet Bleakman: T-T-T-That dog is HUGE!
- Horace Bleakman: And a huge dog means huge trouble!
- Mr. Howard: There it is, Caroline. The Sea Shell!
- Mrs. Howard: Oh, isn't it exciting, Mark? Our very own store.
- Jetta: [walks up with Mac, meeting them for the first time] Hello, I'm Jetta Handover.
- Mrs. Howard: Pleased to meet you, Jetta.
- Oscar Owens: Ruff!
- T-Bone: Ruff!
- Oscar Owens: ARRR! Oh, hello!
- Mac: [keeping his mouth smiled] Welcome to Birdwell Island.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: [in deeper voice] I'll show around the big places around the island.
- Oscar Owens: W-W-Well that's great! We did.
Doing the Right Thing / The Dog Who Cried Woof [1.13]
- T-Bone: We were really worried about you, Cleo. That wasn't nice.
- Cleo: It was just a joke.
- Clifford: She is trying to trick us, T-Bone. And after she promised to stop!
- T-Bone: What should we do?
- Cleo: CLIFFORD! Hurry! The stinky skunk's got me!
- Clifford: Swimming's a lot more fun than playing tricks any day.
Leaf of Absence / Nobody's Perfect [1.14]
- Charley: [groans in frustration after failing to do "jingly juggling"] I need a shower.
Teacher's Pet / Islander of the Year [1.15]
- Emily-Elizabeth: My nomine for Birdwell Island of the year is Birdwell's vet, Dr. Din.
Clifford's Big Surprise / The Ears Have It [1.16]
- Clifford: What a boring day! Nothing to do. Emily busy, no one else is around. Boring, boring, boring. I guess playing alone isn't so bad, after all.
- T-Bone: I-I don't like this very much! It's so noisy!
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: I know. I don't like it either.
- Cleo: Well I don't either. So I'm gonna DO something about it.
- T-Bone: What are you gonna do, Cleo?
- Cleo: I'm gonna make noise right back it. Like This! Arooooooooooooooo!
- T-Bone: [shocked] Whoa!
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: When something scares you, you can try to scare it right back. Go on, T-Bone, Try it.
- T-Bone: [using a small howl] Arooo.
- Cleo: Come on! Let it rip! Aroooooooooooooooooooooo!
- T-Bone: [Howls back to Cleo] Aroooooooooooooooo!
- Cleo:, T-Bone: Arooooooooooooooooo! Arooooooooooooooooo!
- Cleo: Come on, Clifford. Join in!
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Okay.
- [Howling loud]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Builder: Whoa, Whoa!
- [as the builders had been shaking with a the nails fall down]
Tough Enough / Stars in Your Eyes [1.17]
- Vaz: Wow, the stars look even better from down here!
Mac's Secret Dog Club / The Dog Park [1.18]
- Mac: [while he, Cleo and T-Bone play tug-of-war] Go, Cleo! Go, T-Bone! Go... Cleo!
- Cleo: Hey, whose side are you on, anyway?
- Mac: On the winner's side, of course.
Fluffed Up Cleo / Team Spirit [1.19]
Clifford on Parade / Follow the Leader [1.20]
- Cleo: I think the rules say I get to do 47 things as leader and I've only done eight so far.
- [T-Bone whines]
- Clifford: I don't remember that rule.
- Cleo: Well, that's the way the professionals play it.
Good-Bye T-Bone / The Truth About Dogs and Cats [1.21]
The Big Sleepover / Dog for a Day [1.22]
- Sheriff Lewis: Clifford really missed you last night, Emily-Elizabeth. So we all came down to try to help him get to sleep.
- Charley: Sometimes, I wish I were a dog.
T-Bone, Dog About Town / Clifford's Big Heart [1.23]
Who Me, Jealous? / A Bunny in a Haystack [1.24]
- Cleo: How come I'm outside, and Susie gets to stay inside with Mrs. Diller?
- Mrs. Diller: I hope Suzy grows up to be just like you someday, Cleo. [Cleo licks her; laughs] 'Cause I think you're a wonderful girl. And I love you.
- Cleo: [barks]
Clothes Don't Make the Dog / Short-Changed [1.25]
The Kibble Crook / Screaming for Ice Cream [1.26]
New Dog in Town / Get Well [1.27]
- Clifford: Emily-Elizabeth is sick.
Babysitter Blues / Saturday Morning [1.28]
Best Paw Forward / Then Came Bob [1.29]
- Bob: I found a lunch bag. [sniffs] I wonder what's in it!
Friends, Morning, Noon, and Night / Mr. Bleakman's Special Day [1.30]
- Emily-Elizabeth: Hi, Cleo! [pets Cleo] Hello, you sweet little girl.
Doggie Garden / Captain Birdwell's Treasure [1.31]
Welcome To The Doghouse / Promises, Promises [1.32]
- Emily-Elizabeth: What's everyone doing?
- Mrs. Howard: They're building Clifford a doghouse.
- Emily-Elizabeth: They are?
- Mrs. Handover: Jetta! Jenny just called.
Clifford's Hiccups / It's My Party [1.33]
- Cleo: [crying] It's gonna work real soon.
- Clifford: Hic! Hic! Hic!
- Cleo: I don't this this is gonna work.
- Emily: Oh, no! It's Clifford!
- Clifford: Hic! Hic!
- Emily-Elizabeth: Clifford! It's story time! Today story is Speckle and the Windy Day. ( dog woofs )
Clifford Cleans His Room / Baby Makes Four [1.34]
- Clifford: Emily's mom gave that to me when I was a little puppy.
- [flashback of Clifford playing with Mrs. Howard's mob]
- Mrs. Howard: Clifford, are you playing with my mob?
- Clifford: [barks]
Jetta's Tall Tale / The Big Fetch [1.35]
- Jetta: Lulu is as big as Clifford!
- Kids: Who?
- Jetta: Um, Lulu.
Potluck Party Pooper / The Best Gift [1.36]
Two's Company / Fair Weather Friend [1.37]
Topsy Turvy Day / Clifford's Charm School [1.38]
- Ms. Lee: Excuse me, Violet, but when Clifford sits in that spot, he completely blocks the sun!
Forgive and Forget / Mimi's Back in Town [1.39]
Blanket Blues / Dino Clifford [1.40]
- Emily-Elizabeth: [answers the door with Vaz and his big sister's Teresa's shadows on it] Hi, Vaz.
- Vaz: Hi, Emily-Elizabeth. Do you remember my sister, Teresa?
Season 2 (2002)
That's Snow Lie / A Friend in Need [2.1]
- Emily-Elizabeth: A-Are you okay, Jetta?
- Jetta: Do I look okay?
Fan Mail / Hooray for Cleo [2.2]
- Courtney: Hi, Jetta. Nice to meet you.
- Jetta: C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Courtney Amber? [faints]
Nothing to Fur But Fur Itself / Jetta's Project [2.3]
- Sheriff Lewis: Is this monster movie a little to scary for you, T-Bone?
Stinky Friends / He's Wonderful Mr. Bleakman [2.4]
- Charley: You guys smell like you've been rolling in stinkweed or something.
Magic in the Air / Everyone Loves Clifford [2.5]
- Ms. Lee: Oh! Oh, dear. Oh, no!
Clifford Grows Up / Jetta's Sweater [2.6]
Big Hearted T-Bone / Cleo's Valentine Surprise [2.7]
Embarrassing Moments / Lucky Charm [2.8]
- Jetta: Your pants ripped, Vaz! [laughs]
Princess Cleo / Basketball Stories [2.9]
Doggie Detectives / Camping it Up [2.10]
- K.C.: The first thing Detective Mike usually does is a stakeout.
- T-Bone: Stakeout? Mmm... I love steak.
Cleo Gets a Cone / A Job Well Read [2.11]
When I Grow Up / Not Now, I'm Busy [2.12]
Special T-Bone / Jetta's Sneak Peek [2.13]
- Emily-Elizabeth: It doesn't matter what's in it! A journal is personal, and private! And you shouldn't have read mine!
Vaz Goes Down the Tubes / Cyber Puppy Problems [2.14]
- Vaz: What's going on? What's wrong with my cedal light disk?
Another Fine Mess / King Mac [2.15]
- Emily-Elizabeth: Everyone smile and say, "Clean your room"!
- Jetta, Vaz, & Charley: Huh?
Who Moved My Bone? / Clifford the Pirate King [2.16]
- Charley: Everyone's here now, dad.
- Samuel: Aye-aye, captain.
Clifford's Cookie Craving / Jetta's Friend [2.17]
- Monique: Jetta!
- Jetta: Monique!
- Both: It's so good to see you!
Fishing Lessons / No Baths For Cleo [2.18]
- Charley: Catch anything yet?
- Emily-Elizabeth: Nope.
- Charley: Got any nibbles?
- Emily-Elizabeth: Nope.
- Charley: Eaten any worms?
- Emily-Elizabeth: Nope.
- Cleo: The super-duper submarine. The S.S. Icky Dirty Muddy Dog.
Clifford's Big Heart / Cleo's Valentine Surprise [2.19]
- Clifford: Wow! This Valentine thing sound great. I've got to find Emily-Elizabeth on Birdwell Island. But, today, is the day you're supposed to show it with something big and red!
- Emily-Eizabeth: Oh, Clifford! Look at you! You're a big, red Valentine!
( dog woofs )
- Cleo: Big...
- T-Bone: And red.
- Cleo: Clifford really is the perfect Valentine.
- Emily-Elizabeth: I love you, Clifford, happy Valentine's day!
( dog woofs at 3 times )
Flood of Imagination / Lights Out! [2.20]
A Big Help / The Trouble With Kittens [2.21]
- Clifford: They sure are cute, but Mr. Bleakman doesn't like anyone to play in his backyard. I'd better tell them to leave.
Led Astray / Wedding Bell Blues [2.22]
Doggie Detectives / Camping It Out [2.23]
- Dan: Wow! Look at all those stars.
- Charley: It's hard to see them all when we're at home, but out here, it seems like you can see forever!
- Emily-Elizabeth: I wish Jetta would come join us.
- Charley: Uh, she's inside watching a video.
- Vaz: Maybe she'll come out later.
- Mary: I hope so.
Food For Thought / Friends Forever [2.23]
Tie-Dye Clifford / Stage Struck [2.25]
- Cleo: I'm sure it'll disappear as soon as we put on the fruity, stinky, smelly stuff.
- Emily-Elizabeth: That's great, Mary.
- Clifford: [barks]
- Mary: Oh, mmm, thanks.
- Dan: Oh, waiter!
- Charley: Yes?
- Dan: What's this fly doing in my soup?
- Charley: Looks like the back stroke!
- [audience laugh at their comedy]
- Emily-Elizabeth: That is such a bad joke.
- Dan: This soup tastes like glue.
- Charley: Then that must be tomato, RSP tastes like paint.
- [audience laugh again]
- Dan: I demand you take this soup back to the cook!
- Charley: Why? He won't eat it either!
- [audience laugh some more]
Doghouse Rock / Guess Who's Coming to Birdwell [2.26]
Little Big Pup / Getting To Know You [2.27]
- Clifford: [pacing left and right] I wonder if T's found anything. I wonder if he's okay. I wonder if we should go in and check on him.
- Clifford: [to T-Bone] Remember, T-Bone: "I can do it."
- Clifford: [chuckles] She'll never find me here.
- T-Bone: You're me? How could you be me when I'm me?
- T-Bone: Right. Come back, you're still half dirty!
- T-Bone: Come on, Clifford, last one in is an even more rotten dog biscuit.
- Cleo: I wonder if you could stand still for a minute. You're making a hole in the ground!
- Cleo: Yeah...but now I'm over it.
- Cleo: I was just showing you how not to do a head bop... You see, what happens when you take your eye off the ball.
- Cleo: Steak and stew, I see you!
- Cleo: Ahem hem. What am I? Chopped kibble?
- Cleo: Have I ever steered you wrong?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: No, we just met! We never went to Rocky Point for a long time!
- Cleo: Then, let's go!
- Cleo: I guess I was kind of afraid.
- T-Bone: You were afraid?! Of what?
- Sheriff Lewis: Good boy, T-Bone. Emily-Elizabeth, you're under arrest and going to jail.
- T-Bone: Uh-oh, Sheriff Lewis got Emily-Elizabeth.
- Emily-Elizabeth: Do you know any shapes, Clifford?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Uh-uh.
- Emily-Elizabeth: Are you sure? Can you make a square?
- [Clifford takes several deep cleansing breaths of air slowly and deeply until his chest gets very big, and then shapes himself into a giant square]
- Clifford: Hey, guys. Just remember our people-food rule. If it drops on the ground or it's headed that way.
- Cleo and T-Bone: It belongs to the dogs and that's okay.
- Cleo: You know that shampoo and stuff we found?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Uh-huh.
- Cleo: Well, I don't think it was shampoo and stuff.
- Mrs. Bleakman: A big dog can be a big help.
- Mr. Bleakman: Humph. I'm just glad we didn't have to ride on his back.
- [Cleo and T-Bone climb on Clifford's head]
- Cleo: I call front!
- T-Bone: That's my spot!
- Cleo: You were there last time.
- T-Bone: Was not!
- Cleo: Was too!
- T-Bone: Was not!
- Cleo: Was too!
- T-Bone: Was not!
- Cleo: Okay, we'll take turns. My turn first!
- Jetta: You can help me hook up my VCR.
- Emily-Elizabeth and Mary: VCR?
- Clifford's Really Big Movie (2004)
US Original Version
- John Ritter as Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Cree Summer as Cleo and Ms. Diller.
- Kel Mitchell as T-Bone.
- Grey DeLisle as Emily Elizabeth Howard and Caroline Howard.
- Gary LeRoi Gray as Charley.
- Terrence C. Carson as Samuel.
- Kath Soucie as Jetta Handover and Mrs. Handover.
- Ulysses Cuadra as Vaz.
- Nick Jameson as Sheriff Lewis.
- Earl Boen as Mr. Bleakman.
UK Re-Dubbed Version
- Tom Eastwood as Clifford
- Joanna Ruiz as Emily-Elizabeth Howard
- Regine Candler as Cleo
- Benjamin Small as T-Bone
- Encyclopedic article on Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000 TV series) on Wikipedia