Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000 TV series)
Clifford the Big Red Dog is an educational animated children's television series, based upon Norman Bridwell's children's book series of the same name. Produced by Scholastic Productions, Mike Young Productions and Hong Ying Animation, it originally aired on PBS Kids from February 2, 2000 to February 25, 2003. The UK version (where it was dubbed with British voice actors replacing the original American soundtrack) originally aired on BBC Two on April 1, 2002.
Clifford the Big Red Dog
- [pacing left and right] I wonder if T's found anything. I wonder if he's okay. I wonder if we should go in and check on him.
- [to Birdy] I know how you feel. When I was a little, tiny puppy, I couldn't even jump on the couch.
- [to Ricky] Remember,Ricky: "I can do it."
- She is trying to trick us Ricky. And after she promised to stop!
- Swimming's a lot more fun than playing tricks any day.
- They sure are cute, but Mr. Bleakman doesn't like anyone to play in his backyard. I'd better tell them to leave.
- [in deeper Voice] I'll show around the big place's around the island.
- [chuckles] She'll never find me here.
- You're me? How could you be me when I'm me?
- Right. Come back, you're still half dirty!
- We were really worried about you, Cleo. That wasn't nice.
- Come on, Clifford, last one in is an even more rotten dog biscuit.
- Have I ever steered you wrong?
- I wonder if you could stand still for a minute. You're making a hole in the ground!
- Yeah ... ... but now I'm over it.
- I was just showing you how not to do a head bop... You see, what happens when you take your eye off the ball.
- The super-duper submarine. The S.S. Icky Dirty Muddy Dog.
- I'm sure it'll disappear as soon as we put on the fruity, stinky, smelly stuff.
- Steak and stew, I see you!
- How come I'm outside, and Susie gets to stay inside with Mrs. Diller?
- Ahem hem. What am I? Chopped kibble?
- Cleo: Have I ever steered you wrong?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: No, we just met! We never wen't to Rocky Point for a long time!
- Cleo: Then, let's go!
- Mac: [while he, Cleo and Ricky play tug-of-war] Go, Cleo! Go, T-Bone! Go... Cleo!
- Cleo: Hey, whose side are you on, anyway?
- Mac: On the winner's side, of course.
- Cleo: [crying] It's gonna work real soon.
- Clifford: Hic! Hic! Hic!
- Cleo: I don't this this is gonna work.
- Cleo: I guess I was kind of afraid.
- Ricky: You were afraid?! Of what?
- Emily Elizabeth: I can't find Vaz's camera. This is awful.
- Mrs. Howard: Ha ha. I'm surprised you can find anything in here, Emily Elizabeth.
- Sheriff Lewis: Good boy, Ricky . Emily Elizabeth, you're under arrest and going to jail.
- Ricky: Uh-oh, Sheriff Lewis got Emily Elizabeth.
- Cleo: I think the rules say I get to do 47 things as leader and I've only done eight so far.
- [Ricky whines]
- Clifford: I don't remember that rule.
- Cleo: Well, that's the way the professionals play it.
- Oscar Owens: RruFFF!
- Ricky: Rufff!
- Oscar Owens: ARRR! Oh, Hello!
- Mac: [keeping his mouth smiled] Welcome to Birdwell Island.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: [in deeper Voice] I'll show around the big place's around the island.
- Oscar Owens: W-W-Well that's great! we did.
- Emily Elizabeth: Do you know any shapes, Clifford?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Uh-uh.
- Emily Elizabeth: Are you sure? Can you make a square?
- [Clifford takes several deep cleansing breaths of air slowly and deeply until his chest gets very big, and then shapes himself into a giant square]
- Ricky: You should go home, Mac. Jetta is worried about you.
- Mac: I can't go home. Look.
- [Mac shows Ricky, Cleo and Clifford the sweater he accidentally ruined]
- Clifford: Hey, guys. Just remember our people-food rule. If it drops on the round or it's headed that way.
- Cleo and Ricky: It belongs to the dogs and that's okay.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: I'm a problem. Mr. Bleakman said so. They can't afford to keep me.
- Ricky: Maybe you just misunderstood him. I misunderstand people all the time.
- Cleo: You don't say...
- Cleo: You know that shampoo and stuff we found?
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Uh-huh.
- Cleo: Well, I don't think it was shampoo and stuff.
- Mrs. Bleakman: A big dog can be a big help.
- Mr. Bleakman: Hmpf. I'm just glad we didn't have to ride on his back.
- [Cleo and Ricky climb on Clifford's head]
- Cleo: I call front!
- Ricky: That's my spot!
- Cleo: You were there last time.
- Ricky: Was not!
- Cleo: Was too!
- Ricky: Was not!
- Cleo: Was too!
- Ricky: Was not!
- Cleo: Okay, we'll take turns. My turn first!
- K.C.: The first thing Detective Mike usually does is a stakeout.
- Ricky: Stakeout? Mmm... I love steak.
- Jetta: You can help me hook up my VCR.
- Emily Elizabeth and Mary: VCR?
- [Cleo and Clifford recite a jump rope rhyme as Cleo jumps]
- Cleo and Clifford: Bowser Bites, what a treat! That is what I like to eat! Tummy Yummies taste so great! You eat one, and I'll eat eight!
- Clifford's Really Big Movie (2004)
- John Ritter as Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Cree Summer as Cleo and Ms. Diller.
- Kel Mitchell as Ricky.
- Grey DeLisle as Emily Elizabeth Howard and Mrs. Howard.
- Gary LeRoi Gray as Charley.
- Terrence C. Carson as Samuel.
- Kath Soucie as Jetta Handover.
- Ulysses Cuadra as Vaz.
- Nick Jameson as Sheriff Lewis.
- Earl Boen as Mr. Bleakman.
- Tom Eastwood as Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Regine Candler as Cleo.
- Ben Small as Ricky.
- Joanna Ruiz as Emily Elizabeth Howard.
|Mister Rogers' Neighborhood (February 19, 1968 – August 31, 2001)||1969|
|Sesame Street (November 10, 1969 – present)||1987|
|Square One Television (January 26, 1987 – November 6, 1992)||1989|
|Shining Time Station (January 29, 1989 – June 11, 1993)||1994|
|The Magic School Bus (September 10, 1994 – December 6, 1997)||1995|
|The Puzzle Place (January 16, 1995 – December 4, 1998) | Wimzie's House (September 4, 1995 – August 31, 1996) | Wishbone (October 9, 1995 – December 4, 1997)||1996|
|Adventures from the Book of Virtues (September 2, 1996 – December 17, 2000) | Arthur (October 7, 1996 – present)|
|2000||Between the Lions (April 3, 2000 – November 22, 2010) | Caillou (September 4, 2000 – October 3, 2010) | Clifford the Big Red Dog (September 4, 2000 – February 25, 2003) | Corduroy (September 30, 2000 – February 24, 2001) | Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse (September 30, 2000 – January 26, 2002) | George Shrinks (September 30, 2000 – January 23, 2003) | Seven Little Monsters (September 30, 2000 – January 14, 2004) | Timothy Goes to School (September 30, 2000 – December 28, 2001)|
|2003||The Berenstain Bears (January 6, 2003 – December 6, 2004) | Clifford's Puppy Days (September 1, 2003 – February 25, 2006) | Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks (September 7, 2003 – January 24, 2007)|
|2006||It's a Big Big World (January 2, 2006 – January 8, 2010) | Franny's Feet (July 8, 2006 – April 10, 2010) | Curious George (September 4, 2006 – present)|
|2019||Molly of Denali (July 15, 2019 – present) | Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum (November 12, 2019 – present)|
|2020||Hero Elementary (June 1, 2020 – present) | Elinor Wonders Why (September 7, 2020 – present)|