Codefellas is a Wired web series starring John Hodgman and Emily Heller.
"When Topple met Winters"
- Episode 1
- Henry Topple: Also we faked the Apollo moon landing. But don't tell Kubrick! He still thinks we filmed on the Moon.
"Meet Big Data"
- Episode 2
- Nicole Winters: Computers are more powerful than Boggle...
- Topple: These e-mails you analyzed. How do you have time to read all these e-mails? There's millions of them! Are you a witch?
- Winters: The computer does it.
- Topple: Oh, right. Of course! Line 10: read e-mail. Line 20: go to 10. End of line. I get it.
"The AntiSocial Network"
- Episode 4
- Topple: I doff my fedora to this Facebook! It's the smartest way to keep people dumb since we started fluoridating the water.
"25 Reasons the NSA Should Hire Buzzfeed Staffers"
- Episode 7
- Topple: Lists! It's the only way young people read these days! Or so I've read in a 'charticle'."
"How to Kill Your Boss"
- Episode 8
- Topple: Have you heard of this? This Twitter.com? I looked at it yesterday. They should call it Endless-stream-of-bullshit.com.