Cop and a Half
Cop and a Half is a 1993 American criminal-comedy film directed by Henry Winkler, and starring Burt Reynolds, Norman D. Golden II and Ray Sharkey in his final role. It was originally planned to be a sequel of the 1990 hit Arnold Schwarzenegger comedy, Kindergarten Cop.
Det. Nick McKenna
- We don't have a love/hate relationship. We have a hate/hate relationship.
- Hey, kid, what comes after "L"?
- Damn Cilvlians.
- McKenna, I'm gonna kill you!
- Det. Nick McKenna: People are trying to kill you! Are you some kind of bonehead or what?
- Devon Butler: I'm not! And you don't have to yell!
- Det. Nick McKenna: I can't handle this anymore! I cannot handle it anymore. Uh, pick a city! Cincinnati! Cleveland! Take you and your grandmother, you go there, I'll pay for it!
- Devon Butler: You call this being a father?
- Det. Nick McKenna: I'm not your father. I'm not your partner, either!
- Devon Butler: Fine! I don't want you to be my father! I don't want you to be my partner! I don't want you to be anything! I can handle things myself! (walks highway and sidewalk)
- Det. Nick McKenna: Oh, Devon. Devon! (he stops walk in the sidewalk) Come back over here! (Devon waits for the bus and disappeared) Would you come--? Devon!
- Rachel: This is the life.
- Burt Reynolds Det. Nick McKenna
- Norman D. Golden II Devon Butler
- Ruby Dee Rachel
- Holland Taylor Captain Rubio
- Ray Sharkey Vinnie Fountain
- Sammy Hernandez Raymond Sanchez
- Frank Sivero Chu
- Rocky Giordani Quintero
- Marc Macaulay Waldo
- Tom McCleister Ruby
- Ralph Wilcox Det. Matt Phail
- Tom Kouchalakos Det. Jenkins
- Maria Canals Barrara Mrs. Bobo #2