Crash of the Titans
Crash of the Titans is an action/adventure game from the Crash Bandicoot series. It was released by Radical Entertainment for Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2, PSP, Nintendo DS and Xbox 360 on October 3, 2007. Titans follows the story of Crash Bandicoot trying to stop Doctor Neo Cortex of assaulting a magical substance called Mojo so he can create more powerful mutants and power-up a gargantuan robot that he'll use to smash Wumpa Island, Crash's new home.
- Listen up, corn dog. You help us or Crash is gonna sing you some knuckle music.
- No, probably not food, Crash. A bad treat!
- Your... hair is dumb!
- Whip her butt and then we'll get pancakes! With cherry topping!
Doctor Neo Cortex
- Is... Is this thing on? Yeah? Ha ha! I'm back, babies! Surrender to Cortex!
- Hey, genius. I can't actually hear you. I'm really far away and I'm flying like a hovercraft or something.
- I'm off to do bad things! Ta ta!
- Crash, you gullible fool! You walked right into my trap. Now I'll have you and the Mojo!
- How long have had that in your pants?
When a Titan is jacked
- Not that guy! I liked that guy! As a friend...
- Stop helping him! Snap out of it!
- You were my favorite!
- Oh, I hope Crash tries. I really do. After all, I need a new fur coat.(laughs)
- And as for you, I really didn't want to do this myself. I really wanted one of my idiot underlings to destroy you. I really didn't want to get hair all over my clothes! But if you want something done right, use a giant spider-bot!
Doctor N. Gin
- Thank you, master! / Thank you again!! Hotter than the first!
- Ah, come on. He didn't even have a cup.
- That's right, tough guy! Unless you want to buy a new stationery, you respect the master!!
- Crash, you fool! You are too late! It's time to drop the doom hammer on you. Eh, the doom hammer of doom... upon you, and... LET'S JUST DANCE, BABY!
- Of course not! Disgusting, filthy bandicoots! I hate them with cheese.
- They made it here! Now they can help us save Doctor Cortex! / Don't be ridiculous, you stupid hominid! We're with Nina now! We're with the winner! / But Doctor Cortex is our friend... / You don't have any friends! He always kicked you in the tokus! And other... very... gentle spots! / But I liked it when he did that... / It was kinda fun... Listen. We make a deal with this filthy rodent and pie-nuts-face and they help us save the master. Then we shower them with doom! / Yes! We shower them good! Right in the eyes!
- I'll be good! I Promise I'll be good! And once my precious master has been freed, I'll gladly betray you!
- You don't even look like a bandicoot!
- That's right, stupids! You have to go to Uka Uka's lab and stop him. That's where they make all the delicious mutants! Maybe your revolting sister is there, too. Eww... girls...
Factory intercom announcements
- I'll ruin you like I ruined my prom!
- Shower him with fisticuffs! Or is it cuftifists? GAH just hit him!
- More polka themes or cantastic doom. Cabbage rolls and coffee!
- Ooh you're going to love this part! YES! LOVE IT!
- Enjoy... your SCREAMING DOOM!
- Oh, I am the worst thing to happen to music... since Andrew Lloyd Webber!
- Come on everybody! Sing along, you all know the tune! Doooomy doomy-doooom doom... shooby-doomy-doomy doooom doom... Eh heh heh!
- Ooh I love this part! I could be on Cyborg Idol if that show existed, WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THAT SHOW!?
- Attention disgusting monkeys, Crash Bandicoot has been sighted in the facility. Please take a moment to look around your work space. If you find a bandicoot, please DROP HUGE BOMBS ON THEM! CAUSE EXPLOSIONS, AND SHARP THINGS TO FLY INTO THEIR BODIES! AH HEH HEH HEH HEH! Reminder - tomorrow is muffin day in the cafeteria, mmm, muffins! That is all.
- More minions! I covet it! VICTORY!
- Ha ha! Ha ha! Who is the toady sidekick now?!
- Running a little low on minions, I gotta wonder why I don't send them all in at once.
- Attention FILTHY MONKEYS! I have lost my toast recipe. Repeat, my family recipe for toast has been lost, butter supply arrived shortly, BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO PUT IT ON! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I wrote the recipe down on a little post-it note, but can't find it. Also Crash Bandicoot has been sighted yadda yadda yadda... peace out homies.
- I wish my brother George was here. Oh, but he was always so superficial.
- I should do a bit on phonetic punctuation while I am up here.
- Stop him, minions! He's after my radioactive... RUBBER PANTS!
- Maybe these little cupcakes will be your undoing! Mmm, cupcakes! You are like little cups of cake! I just told you but you already know...
- Let's go underlings, let's go! Let's go- LET'S SEE SOME TEAM SPIRIT OUT THERE!
- Someone take out the trash! And by trash, I mean Crash! Hey that rhymes, I should start a record label... THEN I CAN GET SOME CHICKS! I'M TIRED OF MONKEYS!
- Spew forth more bad guys! DO IT!
- Try this one for size, Mister Hairy Butt! ...GROSS, I'm gonna be sick!
- You have no one to blame... but your stupid face!
- Attention, revolting yet beloved Doom Monkey servants. Tomorrow is 'Make-Your-Child-Work-In-The-Corps Day. Be sure to bring your many rat-like offspring so we can make them do work considered unsafe for robots. Also, please note that Friday is Hawaiian Shirt Day, so try to find a sufficiently tacky shirt. That is all.
- Crash, I really am crossed with you! I'm just trying to do my job, and you go and cause all this chaos! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to eat your face.
- Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I wish some sort of reconsideration is possible here. And frankly, I'm still mad about the last game! You didn't even invite me! That really hurts!
- I'll get the last laugh! (laughs) I'm laughing now too, just in case.
- Oh yes. I will kill Crash Bandicoot. Kill him... forever.
- Doctor Neo Cortex: Crash, you gullible fool! You walked right into my trap. Now I'll have you and the Mojo!
- Coco Bandicoot: Cortex, why do you keep doing stuff like this?
- Doctor Neo Cortex: Well, actually, it's pretty fun! You should try it! You know, riding around in huge, rumbling machines and what-not... very stimulating! [Crash looks confused] Uka Uka taught me a new process called "Mojo mutations". I will use the stolen Mojo to create to create a huge army of loyal mutants, not rejects, like you guys!
- Coco Bandicoot: You jerk!
- Doctor Neo Cortex: But best of all, I will this army to construct a mighty robot. The largest doomsday device I ever built! I will smash Wumpa Island and take over the world! And I shall call this robot.. the Doominator! [Crash has a scared look on his face]
- Coco Bandicoot: That name sucks!
- Uka Uka: Cortex, deal with Crash and my pathetic brother. I will take the Mojo and the Bandicoot female back to our base.
- [the Mojo Vacuum goes back into Cortex's dirigible and drops Yuktopus to deal with Crash and Aku Aku while Cortex watches]
- [Crash and Aku Aku unjacks Yuktopus]
- Doctor Neo Cortex: You think you've won, you furry simpleton?! Well, Uka Uka got away with the Mojo and your sister! You'll never find them in time! The next time you see me, Crash, I'll be controlling a world-conquering robot! [laughs maniacally while his rocket shoes take off] Oh, I love to laugh. [he flies off]
- Aku Aku: Come on, Crash! We're gonna get Coco back! [Crash speaks gibberish] Crash, we must stop them! We have to follow Cortex and find out where they're taking Coco. [Crash speaks more gibberish as he points to Yuktopus] Oh, him, yeah. Leave him here, I guess. He seams okay. [Yuktopus looks confused]
- Uka Uka: That was ridiculous and appalling! You failed to destroy Crash Bandicoot!
- Doctor Neo Cortex: I don't see what the big deal is! We got away with the Mojo and Crash's sister!
- Uka Uka: I got away with the Mojo, and the big deal is that Crash Bandicoot is still alive! Cortex, I'm going to replace you!
- [Cortex starts to drink the tea N.Gin gave to them, and then spits out on N.Gin's face]
- Doctor N.Gin: AAAGH! Thank you, master! [giggles insanely]
- Doctor Neo Cortex: You can't replace me! My name's on the stationary!
- Doctor N.Gin: That's right, tough guy! Unless you want to buy a new stationery, YOU RESPECT THE MASTER!
- Tiny Tiger: It's really nice stationery, too.
- Doctor N.Gin: Oh, I know! Glossy!
- Uka Uka: Cortex, you have never been more wrong!
- Doctor Neo Cortex: Thank you. [comes to realization] What?! What do you mean?! [throws the teacup on N.Gin's face]
- Doctor N.Gin: AAAAUUUUUUGH!!! Thank you again! Hotter than the first! [gives Cortex two thumbs up]
- Uka Uka: Allow me to announce your replacement: Nina Cortex! [Nina and two Brat Girls appear on the screen]
- [Cortex spits tea on N.Gin's face again]
- Doctor N.Gin: Ah, come on! He didn't even have a cup!
- Nina Cortex: Take out the trash, girls!
- [Nina has Cortex tied upside down]
- Nina Cortex: Sorry, Uncle, but it's time for some young blood to lead us to victory. And now that we have Coco, we can make her build the robot.
- Coco Bandicoot: You won't get away with this! Crash will come for me and kick your butt!
- Nina Cortex: Oh, I hope Crash tries, I really do. After all, I need a new fur coat. [laughs maniacally] Get to work on the Doominator! Make more mutant soldiers! I want Wumpa Island smashed flat!
- Coco Bandicoot: Your... hair is dumb!
- Nina Cortex: Oh, shut her up. [a mind-control helmet is dropped on Coco's head]
- Tiny Tiger: Stop! No more, please! You're just too stupendous and fantabulous! Honestly, you're just awesome. I'll tell you where to go. Nina took Coco to the factory on the beach.
- Crash Bandicoot: Nina? [gibberish]
- Aku Aku: Nina? You mean Doctor Cortex, don't you?
- Tiny Tiger: No, Nina! Uka Uka and her got rid of Cortex. They were tired of Cortex failing all the time.
- Aku Aku: This isn't good, Crash. Nina's a lot smarter than Cortex ever could be. I'll take us there now. Get ready, Crash! [they teleport to N.Gin's factory in N. Sanity Island]
- Bring on the Titans!
- Jess Harnell: Crash Bandicoot
- Lex Lang: Doctor Neo Cortex
- Debi Derryberry: Coco Bandicoot
- Greg Eagles: Aku Aku
- Chris Williams: Tiny Tiger, Crunch Bandicoot
- John DiMaggio: Uka Uka
- Nolan North: Doctor N. Gin
- Amy Gross: Nina Cortex