Criminal Minds (season 14)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Criminal Minds (2005–2020) is an American television show, airing on CBS, about an elite squad of FBI profilers that analyzes the country's most twisted criminal minds and anticipates their next move before they strike again.
- Emily Prentiss: "The only thing new in the world is the history you do not know." Harry Truman
- Penelope Garcia: "The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to." Dodie Smith
Starter Home [14.02]
- David Rossi: "Memory is a crazy woman that hoards colored rags and throws away food." Austin O'Malley
- Jennifer Jareau: "Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold." André Maurois
Rule 34 [14.03]
- David Rossi: "The charm of fame is so great that we like every object to which it is attached, even death." Blaise Pascal
- Matt Simmons: "Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them." James Baldwin
- Emily Prentiss: "We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality." Iris Murdoch
- Penelope Garcia: "When wounds are healed by love, the scars are beautiful." David Bowles
The Tall Man [14.05]
- Jennifer Jareau: "The most important question anyone can ask is: What myth am I living?" Carl Jung
- Jennifer Jareau: "There are times in our lives when we have to realize our past is precisely what it is, and we cannot change it. But we can change the story we tell ourselves about it, and by doing that, we can change the future." Eleanor Brown
- Luke Alvez: "I'm a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business." Muhammad Ali
Twenty Seven [14.07]
- David Rossi: [after watching the latest victim die on live television] Garcia... Restart the clock.
- David Rossi: "When you have a child, the world has a hostage." Ernest Hemingway
- David Rossi: "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned." Dr. Maya Angelou
Broken Wing [14.09]
- Tara Lewis: "If you don't know someone who's had a problem with addiction, you will." Dana Boente
- Tara Lewis: "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life." Richard Bach
Flesh and Blood [14.10]
- Jennifer Jareau: "What is past is prologue." William Shakespeare
- Emily Prentiss: It's been said that Mark Twain once observed, "History never repeats itself, but it often rhymes."
Night Lights [14.11]
- Jennifer Jareau: "Revenge, the sweetest morsel to the mouth that ever was cooked in hell." Sir Walter Scott
- Tara Lewis: "We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus. That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." Charles Bukowski
- David Rossi: "There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in." Graham Greene
- Emily Prentiss: "It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper." Errol Flynn
- Krystall Richards: Stephen King wrote, "The most important things are the hardest to say."
Sick and Evil [14.14]
- Jennifer Jareau: "Terror makes me cruel." Emily Brontë
- David Rossi: "How does one kill fear, I wonder? How do you shoot a spectre through the heart, slash off its spectral head, take it by its spectral throat?" Joseph Conrad
Truth or Dare [14.15]
- Jennifer Jareau: "We all have a monster within; the difference is in degree, not in kind." Douglas Preston
- David Rossi: A good friend of mine once said, "All you need is love."