Curb Your Enthusiasm (season 9)
Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-present) is an American television sitcom on HBO starring Seinfeld writer & co-creator Larry David. The series is loosely based on David's life as a semi-retired multi-millionaire in the world after Seinfeld. It was inspired by a 1999 one-hour mockumentary titled Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm, which David and HBO had envisioned as a one-time project.
Running with the Bulls [9.4]
Thank You For Your service [9.5]
The Accidental Text on Purpose [9.6]
- Larry: See you off? You're not going to India.
- Larry: You're going to San Francisco! - It's an hour away.
- Susie: - So what?
- Larry: See you off? You'll be back that night.
- Susie: You know what, Larry, it's not surprising to me that you're the only one of this group who's here as a single -
- Larry: [CHUCKLES] Oh, yeah?
- Susie: - with no girlfriend, no wife. Maybe if you would've seen Cheryl off a few more times, - you'd still be together.
- Larry: - I don't think so.
- Susie: - He wants to, trust me.
- Larry: - No, trust me, he doesn't.
- Susie: - Jeff, do you want to?
- Jeff: - No.
- Susie: - Well, you're going to.
- Larry: - You know why you're doing this?
- Susie: - Why, Larry?
- Larry: Because you wanna ruin his day, that's why.
- Susie: Okay, Kreskin. Could you read my mind? You think you know what goes on in the complexities of my brain and who I am.
- Larry: hahaha - The complexities of who you are?
- Larry: Who are you? You're a Jew from the Bronx!