Cursed (2005 film)
Cursed is a 2005 American horror-comedy film directed by Wes Craven and written by screenwriter Kevin Williamson, who both collaborated on Scream. The film stars Christina Ricci and Jesse Eisenberg as sister-and-brother protagonists. The plot focuses on these two estranged siblings who are attacked by a werewolf loose in Los Angeles.
- Why can't you just download porn like most other teenage boys?
- Maybe you guys should hurry up.
- We were attacked.
- Tell me how!
- Show me your hand.
- You know the best thing about being a fairy? You get to fly.
- Yay, go gay!
- I've waited over an hour for you.
- For over an hour, I've waited.
- I'm not gay.
- Putting on weight, Kyle?
- All I got was a couple dates, some hot sex and an "I'm not ready for a relationship, it's not you it's me".
- Why do men always go for the tortured ones? Poor, damaged Ellie.
- Fair fight? This is Hollywood!
- I guess there's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf.
- Jake, honey, muffin. I'm not going to kill her, I promise. I'm just gonna rip her to shreds and let her choke on her own blood... and then maybe I'll eat her.
- Fair fight? This is Hollywood! And you! You get one taste of blood and you freak out.
- I've got the gift. I blame my mother.
- I see blood.
- Both of you are in danger.
- (In Deleted scenes) It's over my butt.
- You're Cursed.
- Zela: I see blood.
- Jimmy: Can you be still for a second?
- Becky: You try flipping your car down a mountain and then staying FUCKING STILL!
- Kyle: Hey, '70s retro week is booking up. Do we want Keith Partridge or Marcia Brady?
- Ellie: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!
- Bo: You trying out for the wrestling team Jimmy?
- Jimmy: Oh no, I don't, I don't wrestle.
- Bo: I'd think all that male to male contact would be right up your alley!
- Jimmy: Is that the appeal for you? Haven't you been team captain for two years now?
- Kyle: Okay, all psychics back in their seats please.
- Zela: The beast is human, too. Don't forget that. And it's closer to you than you think.
- Kyle: Maybe you can just follow me... Shouldn't you psychically know when you're annoying someone?
- [Bo comes out to Jimmy and tries to kiss him thinking he's gay too]
- Jimmy: No, I'm not gay, I'm cursed!
- Bo: I know it must feel like that sometimes...
- Jimmy: No, I'm cursed by the Mark of the Beast!
- Jimmy: It's part of the curse, I'm appealing, I have this unnatural sexual allure.
- Bo: Yeah, yeah, you do, I know.
- Bo:What the fuck was that?
- Jimmy: My dog.
- Bo: What kinda dog do you have?
- Ellie: She may have changed back into her human form. Her name's Joanie, she's this hyper, skinny publicist.
- Police Officer: Any other descriptions?
- Jimmy: Yeah, she's.. what 5'7?
- Ellie: She's got a bony ass...and fat thighs...and bad skin...
- Joanie: Liar!!! [flips her off]
- Ellie: So it's over right? Joanie's dead, so we're okay now.
- Jimmy: That's subjective, we still have to back to our pathetic pre-cursed lives.
- Ellie: I'm personally okay with that.
- Jimmy: You're not in high school.
- Jake: Take it easy with the silver, Ellie!
- Ellie: You're a monster.
- Jake: Join the club.
- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
- Have you ever felt like you're not human anymore?
- The Evolution of the Specie.
- Christina Ricci - Ellie Myers
- Joshua Jackson - Jake Taylor
- Jesse Eisenberg - Jimmy Myers
- Judy Greer - Joanie
- Scott Baio - Himself
- Milo Ventimiglia - Bo
- Kristina Anapau - Brooke
- Portia de Rossi - Zela
- Shannon Elizabeth - Becky Morton
- Mýa - Jenny Tate
- Eric Ladin - Louie
- Nick Offerman - Police Officer
- Derek Mears - Werewolf
- Craig Kilborn - Himself
- Michelle Krusiec - Nosebleed Co-Worker
- Lance Bass - Himself
- Bowling for Soup - Themselves
- Solar - Zipper, the dog