D3: The Mighty Ducks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Coach Orion: Listen, if you learn nothing else when you're here, you learn this. All right? 'Cause it's not just about hockey. It's easy to be confident when you have control of the puck. It's very, very difficult to keep that confidence when you gotta take whatever strange bounces life throws your way. Don't be careless, but don't be too careful either. You cannot be afraid to lose. That's how you gain the confidence to attack the game when the puck isn't yours. That's how you attack life even when you think you don't have any control, and that's how you play real defense.
- Gordon: Every time you touch the ice, remember that it was Hans who taught us to fly.
- Goldberg: Life isn't bad enough, I gotta worry about being nailed off the ice too. Why am I always getting shot at?
- Fulton: You're a goalie, dude. Deal.
- Goldberg: Well put. Thanks, Fulton. Real sensitive.
- Dean Buckley: You can learn a lot from ants. These Brazilian fire ants can teach you a lot about successful societal structure. Come here. You see there's one queen in there. The rest are dedicated worker ants. Everybody pulls their weight. Nobody complains. There's harmony and growth. Same here at Eden Hall, only you are the workers, the backbone.
- Russ: And you're the queen?
- Rick: [to the Ducks] You think you're funny, huh? You think you're worth a damn? You're just white trash!
- Russ: Uh, who you calling white trash?
- Gordon: It's a great honor to be here today to introduce you to a truly great group of kids. Sure, they can be a little rambunctious. They've run me ragged and played more than their fair share of pranks. I still haven't forgotten about those eggs, but I hung in there, and they hung in there for me. We became the Quack Attack, the Flying "V" and the Bash Brothers. I've never had a better time. These kids are winners, each and every one of them. But more than that, these are good people. I hope that they enrich and enliven your school and your lives the way they have mine.
- Rick: My dad says it was all just a publicity stunt, but it's gonna wind up killing the school's reputation.
- Cole: Yeah. Them rejects should have stayed on their own side of the tracks.
- Scott: Those rejects, genius. Besides, we don't have tracks, Cole. You see, there's no trains, therefore, no tracks. Do you get that?
- Cole: Well, they should stay out of our school. Don't get smart with me, goalie.
- Julie: [to Scooter] I hate ties. They're like kissing your brother.
- Gordon: I was like you, Charlie. When I played hockey, I was a total hotshot, tried to take control of every game. I wound up quitting. So I tried the law. Same thing. I rule in the courtroom, but inside, I'm a mess. I started drinking. Man, I was going down, but then this great thing happened. Maybe the best thing ever. I got arrested and sentenced to community service. And there you were, Charlie and the Ducks. And as hard as I fought it, there you were. You gave me a life, Charlie and I want to say thank you. I told Orion about all this when I talked to him about taking over. I told him that you were the heart of the team and that you would learn something from each other. I told him that you were the real Minnesota Miracle Man.
- Charlie: You did?
- Gordon: I did. So be that man, Charlie. Be that man.
- No Fear. No Limits. No Brakes. Just Ducks.
- Emilio Estevez as Gordon Bombay
- Jeffrey Nordling as Ted Orion
- Joss Ackland as Hans
- Joshua Jackson as Charlie Conway
- Elden Henson as Fulton Reed
- Shaun Weiss as Greg Goldberg
- Marguerite Moreau as Connie Moreau
- Matt Doherty as Lester Averman
- Garette Ratliff Henson as Guy Germaine
- Vincent Larusso as Adam Banks
- Aaron Lohr as Dean Portman
- Kenan Thompson as Russ Tyler
- Colombe Jacobsen as Julie Gaffney
- Mike Vitar as Luis Mendoza
- Ty O'Neal as Dwayne Robinson
- Justin Wong as Ken Wu
- David Selby as Dean Buckley
- Christopher Orr as Rick Riley
- Michael Cudlitz as Cole
- Scott Whyte as Scott "Scooter" Holland
- Heidi Kling as Casey Conway
- Margo Finley as Linda