Dallas Buyers Club is a 2013 film about an AIDS patient who began smuggling unapproved pharmaceutical drugs into Texas when he found them effective at improving his symptoms.
Dare to Live.
- Directed by Jean-Marc Vallée. Written by Craig Borten and Melisa Wallack.
- Let me give y'all a little news flash. There ain't nothin' out there can kill fuckin' Ron Woodroof in 30 days.
- That shit is purer than a preacher daughter's pussy, right there.
- I swear it, Ray, God sure was dressin' the wrong doll when he blessed you with a set of balls.
- Watch what you eat and who you eat.
- Would you stop starin' at her tits, Rayon, you're startin' to look normal.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting for a life I ain't got time to live.
- Welcome to the Dallas Buyers Club!
- You know what? You don't deserve my money, you homophobic asshole.
- [to Ron] I've been looking for you, lone star.
- Ron Woodruff: Did ya'll hear that Rock Hudson was a cocksucker? Damn shame, all that fine Hollywood pussy going to waste on a guy who smokes his friends.
- Rog: Who the hell's Rock Hudson?
- Clint: He's an actor, dumbass. Haven't you seen North by Northwest?
- Ron Woodroof: I don't want a nurse. I want a doctor. I want a goddamn doctor now!
- Dr. Eve Saks: Well, how can I help you?
- Ron Woodroof: You fucking deaf, lady? Hmm?
- Dr. Eve Saks: No, I'm a fucking doctor.
- Rayon: I'm Rayon.
- Ron Woodroof: Congratulations... fuck off and go back to your bed.
- Rayon: This guy says that the Florida Buyers Club is cheaper.
- Ron Woodroof: Well then, tell him to go back to the FUCKIN' SUNSHINE STATE!
- Dr. Sevard: You don't know what the drugs are. He's got HIV...
- Tucker: [surprised] Woodruff?
- Ron Woodroof: AIDS... I got AIDS. Won't you come in, join the party.
- Ron Woodroof: Guess who's going to Mexico, lookin' for a hot date?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Do I look like someone who takes vacations?
- Ron Woodroof: A little tequila, sunshine and tacos never hurt anybody.
- [Rayon visits her estranged father to ask for money]
- Rayon's Father: Well, I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: [sarcastically] are you ashamed of me Because I hadn't realized that?
- Rayon's Father:Oh God,help me...
- Rayon: He is helping you, I have AIDS!
- Richard Barkley: Mr Woodroof, I'm afraid that you're nothing more than a common drug dealer, so if you'll excuse us...
- Ron Woodroof: Oh, I'm the drug dealer? No, you're the fuckin' drug dealer. I mean, goddamn, people are dyin'. And y'all are up there afraid that we're gonna find an alternative without you.