Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I think it’s easier to mourn over a lion that’s been killed than over a baby that’s been killed, I think that’s how far we are from our humanity,
- As one of the original founders of the modern-day Tea Party movement, I watched grassroots conservatives support Ted Cruz’s David and Goliath success against Dewhurst and the Republican establishment. Cruz has fought to repeal Obamacare, shrink the size of government; he has defended our gun rights, our right to privacy, our sovereignty and borders. I personally feel that Ted Cruz is the best choice to reverse America’s road to ruin and am proud to support him in the 2016 Republican primary.
- Dana Loesch Endorses Ted Cruz on The Dana Show (January 26, 2016)
- They use their media to assassinate real news. They use their schools to teach children that their president is another Hitler. They use their movie stars and singers and comedy shows and award shows to repeat their narrative over and over again. And then they use their ex-president to endorse the resistance. All to make them march, make them protest, make them scream racism and sexism and xenophobia and homophobia. To smash windows, burn cars, shut down interstates and airports, bully and terrorize the law-abiding until the only option left is for the police to do their jobs and stop the madness. And when that happens, they’ll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only we save our country and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth. I’m the National Rifle Association of America, and I’m freedom’s safest place.
- April, 2017 in season 2 episode 2 of the NRATV series Freedom's Safest Place and June, 2017 excerpted as a video advertisement for the NRA (Loesch, Dana (April 2017). The Violence of Lies. Freedom's Safest Place. NRATV.; Engel Bromwich, Jonah (June 29, 2017). "N.R.A. Ad Condemning Protests Against Trump Raises Partisan Anger". The New York Times. ; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Shugerman, Emily (June 29, 2017). "NRA advert calling on Americans to 'fight lies' called 'an open call to violence'". The Independent. ; Cummings, William (June 29, 2017). "NRA video declares war on liberals, critics say". USA Today. ; Parker, James (June 2018). "Live-Streaming the Apocalypse With NRATV". The Atlantic. ; Bromwich, Jonah Engel (June 29, 2017). "N.R.A. Ad Condemning Protests Against Trump Raises Partisan Anger" (in en-US). The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. ; Holley, Peter (June 29, 2017). "The NRA recruitment video that is even upsetting gun owners". The Washington Post. ; Bertrand, Natasha (June 29, 2017). "A Chilling National Rifle Association Ad Gaining Traction Online Appears to Be 'An Open Call to Violence'". Business Insider. ; Rozsa, Matthew (June 29, 2017). "The NRA just released a violent, terrifying ad". Salon. ; Luo, Michael (August 11, 2017). "How the N.R.A. Manipulates Gun Owners and the Media". The New Yorker. ; Reston, Laura (October 3, 2017). "The NRA’s New Scare Tactics". The New Republic. )
- We’ve had it with your narratives, your propaganda, your fake news. We’ve had it with your constant protection of your Democrat overlords, your refusal to acknowledge any truth that upsets the fragile construct that you believe is real life. And we’ve had it with your tone-deaf assertion that you are in any way truth or fact-based journalism. Consider this the shot across your proverbial bow. In short? We’re coming for you.
- April 2017, in episode 1 of season 7 of the NRATV series Commentators entitled Taking on the Times, and in an August 2017 one-minute promotional video drawn from the episode, speaking of The New York Times (Loesch, Dana (April 2017). Taking on the Times. NRATV.; Loesch, Dana (April 2017). Dana Loesch: We're Coming For You New York Times. NRATV.; Pane, Lisa Marie (August 27, 2017). "NRA’s video message to ‘elites’: ‘We’re coming for you’". Associated Press. ; Holpuch, Amanda (August 5, 2017). "'We're coming for you': NRA attacks New York Times in provocative video". The Guardian. ; Miller, Ryan W. (August 4, 2017). "NRA to 'New York Times': We're coming for you". USA Today. )
- I think that in a campaign there are certain things that you are going to hear and certain behaviors that you will see that will be tempered by the -- after the election -- tempered by simply just going into the White House. However, that being said, I don’t think that the, for the lack of a better way to put it, the zero relationship with the mainstream media is going to be one of those things. Look, this media has not only impugned the character of half of the country, they’ve done this since 2008, 2009, they’ve definitely did this in 2010. Particularly when they were going to push the unaffordable health care act and get that passed. And they were trying to say anyone who disagreed with it, well you may have to check your soul and have a talk with Jesus, cause something’s seriously wrong with you. It’s probably because the president’s black. That’s one of the things that we all heard over and over again. They questioned everybody’s character. And so I am actually happy, because I have long been a huge critic of the media. And I hate that what I do is considered part of it. Because I don’t consider myself part of them. However, I am very glad to see -- I said this actually on television not too long ago -- I am happy, just frankly, to see them curb-stomped. I mean, let’s be real about it, Grant. These people are just the worst thing that could ever possibly happen just to the American political system right now with the way that they cover so many things. For instance, when -- nobody gets a fair shake on policy, no one gets a fair shake where it concerns immigration. They conflate illegal and legal immigration. They conflate a number of things, particularly the coverage on gun control. I have so many things that I hate about mainstream media, there is no way we’re going to fit it in the allotted time today. They are the rat bastards of the earth. They are the boil on the backside of American politics. I have no other nice way to put it.
- November 23, 2017, to host Grant Stinchfield on the Stinchfield program on NRATV (Here’s who the National Rifle Association is choosing to represent it at a CNN gun violence town hall (February 21, 2018).; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Morris, Chris (June 29, 2018). "After Capital Gazette Shooting, Video Surfaces of NRA Spokesperson Seemingly Saying Journalists Need to be 'Curbed Stomped'". Fortune. )
Quotes about Dana Loesch
- Dana is a fearless conservative who is not afraid to confront the liberal media bias head on,” the Texas senator and Republican presidential candidate said in the same statement. “She is a passionate fighter for liberty and an important voice for conservatives. I am thrilled to have Dana on our team and work together to win the White House in 2016.