Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Okay! Party's over. Let's get busy scrubbing Obama's mocacchino stain off of America!
- Chuck Holton, NRATV correspondent, on January 22, 2017, two days after the inauguration of Donald Trump, via Twitter (Peters, Jeremy W; Benner, Katie (February 21, 2018). "Where the N.R.A. Speaks First and Loudest". The New York Times. ; Gibson, Kate (February 23, 2018). "Alyssa Milano among Hollywood activists urging Amazon to drop NRA channel". CBS News. )
- And you know in reality, England has had this coming for a long time....Look, they have opened their borders to so many refugees, they have done away with the personal protections, of their own people being able to protect their families with firearms....They are taking advantage of this multiculturalism and the, you know, gender-bending ― we could go on and on about this. The European male is disappearing in Europe ― the actual men who will stand up and fight for their country....In places like Germany, 30 percent of German women have no children and will never have children. In England it’s something like 20 percent, but that’s rising. And so when you’re not making babies, you need people to come in and work and pay taxes to support your massive social welfare programs. So this is, in some ways, this wave of violence that we’re seeing across Europe is a symptom of the broader problem of multiculturalism and socialism.
- Chuck Holton, May 23, 2017, the day after the Manchester Arena bombing, on season 1 episode 100 of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Chuck Holton: Terror Attack in Manchester. Stinchfield. NRATV (May 23, 2017).; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Weisser, Mike (May 31, 2017). "NRATV Blames Manchester Attack On Declining White Birth Rate". HuffPost. ; Hargis, Cydney (May 23, 2017). "NRATV: "England has had Manchester attack coming for a long time" in part because it has “done away” with gun rights". Media Matters for America. ; Binckes, Jeremy (May 24, 2017). "NRA TV says the Manchester bombing happened because of "gender bending" and gun control". Salon. ; Rozsa, Matthew (July 19, 2017). "NRA TV asks: Are white people going to be victims of racial violence?". Salon. )
- Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd, from people like Louis Farrakhan and his minions, is happening in spades in South Africa. The violence against farmers is being called for by government officials, it's being celebrated by politicians, and the scary thing is, it's kind of a warning for what could happen in the United States if we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd....This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa. Over -- between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, raped, tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.
- Chuck Holton, July 18, 2017 in a segment entitled Race Relations Strained in South Africa in episode 138 of season 1 of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Race Relations Strained in South Africa. Stinchfield. NRATV (July 18, 2017).; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Hakim, Danny (April 27, 2019). "N.R.A. President to Step Down as New York Attorney General Investigates". The New York Times. ; Rozsa, Matthew (July 19, 2017). "NRA TV asks: Are white people going to be victims of racial violence?". Salon. ; "NRA’s media outlet fearmongers about Black Lives Matter committing mass violence against whites". Media Matters for America. July 19, 2017. )
- It’s telling that a bevy of left-wing groups are partnering with a Hungarian-born billionaire and the Venezuelan government to try to influence the 2018 midterms by sending Honduran migrants north in the thousands.
- Chuck Holton, October 19, 2018, in an episode of the NRATV series Stinchfield (Holton, Chuck (October 19, 2018). Investigating the Caravan of Immigrants Heading to U.S.. Stinchfield.; Hakim, Danny (March 11, 2019). "Incendiary N.R.A. Videos Find New Critics: N.R.A. Leaders". The New York Times. ; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Serwer, Adam (October 28, 2018). "Trump’s Caravan Hysteria Led to This". The Atlantic. ; "NRATV correspondent: Migrant caravan is "an invasion under the guise of migration"". Media Matters for America. October 19, 2018. )
- They use their media to assassinate real news. They use their schools to teach children that their president is another Hitler. They use their movie stars and singers and comedy shows and award shows to repeat their narrative over and over again. And then they use their ex-president to endorse the resistance. All to make them march, make them protest, make them scream racism and sexism and xenophobia and homophobia. To smash windows, burn cars, shut down interstates and airports, bully and terrorize the law-abiding until the only option left is for the police to do their jobs and stop the madness. And when that happens, they’ll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only we save our country and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth. I’m the National Rifle Association of America, and I’m freedom’s safest place.
- Dana Loesch, April, 2017 in season 2 episode 2 of the NRATV series Freedom's Safest Place and June, 2017 excerpted as a video advertisement for the NRA (Loesch, Dana (April 2017). The Violence of Lies. Freedom's Safest Place. NRATV.; Engel Bromwich, Jonah (June 29, 2017). "N.R.A. Ad Condemning Protests Against Trump Raises Partisan Anger". The New York Times. ; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Shugerman, Emily (June 29, 2017). "NRA advert calling on Americans to 'fight lies' called 'an open call to violence'". The Independent. ; Cummings, William (June 29, 2017). "NRA video declares war on liberals, critics say". USA Today. ; Parker, James (June 2018). "Live-Streaming the Apocalypse With NRATV". The Atlantic. ; Bromwich, Jonah Engel (June 29, 2017). "N.R.A. Ad Condemning Protests Against Trump Raises Partisan Anger" (in en-US). The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. ; Holley, Peter (June 29, 2017). "The NRA recruitment video that is even upsetting gun owners". The Washington Post. ; Bertrand, Natasha (June 29, 2017). "A Chilling National Rifle Association Ad Gaining Traction Online Appears to Be 'An Open Call to Violence'". Business Insider. ; Rozsa, Matthew (June 29, 2017). "The NRA just released a violent, terrifying ad". Salon. ; Luo, Michael (August 11, 2017). "How the N.R.A. Manipulates Gun Owners and the Media". The New Yorker. ; Reston, Laura (October 3, 2017). "The NRA’s New Scare Tactics". The New Republic. )
- We’ve had it with your narratives, your propaganda, your fake news. We’ve had it with your constant protection of your Democrat overlords, your refusal to acknowledge any truth that upsets the fragile construct that you believe is real life. And we’ve had it with your tone-deaf assertion that you are in any way truth or fact-based journalism. Consider this the shot across your proverbial bow. In short? We’re coming for you.
- Dana Loesch, April 2017, in episode 1 of season 7 of the NRATV series Commentators entitled Taking on the Times, and in an August 2017 one-minute promotional video drawn from the episode, speaking of The New York Times (Loesch, Dana (April 2017). Taking on the Times. NRATV.; Loesch, Dana (April 2017). Dana Loesch: We're Coming For You New York Times. NRATV.; Pane, Lisa Marie (August 27, 2017). "NRA’s video message to ‘elites’: ‘We’re coming for you’". Associated Press. ; Holpuch, Amanda (August 5, 2017). "'We're coming for you': NRA attacks New York Times in provocative video". The Guardian. ; Miller, Ryan W. (August 4, 2017). "NRA to 'New York Times': We're coming for you". USA Today. )
- I think that in a campaign there are certain things that you are going to hear and certain behaviors that you will see that will be tempered by the -- after the election -- tempered by simply just going into the White House. However, that being said, I don’t think that the, for the lack of a better way to put it, the zero relationship with the mainstream media is going to be one of those things. Look, this media has not only impugned the character of half of the country, they’ve done this since 2008, 2009, they’ve definitely did this in 2010. Particularly when they were going to push the unaffordable health care act and get that passed. And they were trying to say anyone who disagreed with it, well you may have to check your soul and have a talk with Jesus, cause something’s seriously wrong with you. It’s probably because the president’s black. That’s one of the things that we all heard over and over again. They questioned everybody’s character. And so I am actually happy, because I have long been a huge critic of the media. And I hate that what I do is considered part of it. Because I don’t consider myself part of them. However, I am very glad to see -- I said this actually on television not too long ago -- I am happy, just frankly, to see them curb-stomped. I mean, let’s be real about it, Grant. These people are just the worst thing that could ever possibly happen just to the American political system right now with the way that they cover so many things. For instance, when -- nobody gets a fair shake on policy, no one gets a fair shake where it concerns immigration. They conflate illegal and legal immigration. They conflate a number of things, particularly the coverage on gun control. I have so many things that I hate about mainstream media, there is no way we’re going to fit it in the allotted time today. They are the rat bastards of the earth. They are the boil on the backside of American politics. I have no other nice way to put it.
- Dana Loesch, November 23, 2017, to host Grant Stinchfield on the Stinchfield program on NRATV (Here’s who the National Rifle Association is choosing to represent it at a CNN gun violence town hall (February 21, 2018).; Spies, Mike (April 17, 2019). "Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A.". The New Yorker. ; Morris, Chris (June 29, 2018). "After Capital Gazette Shooting, Video Surfaces of NRA Spokesperson Seemingly Saying Journalists Need to be 'Curbed Stomped'". Fortune. )
- After Black Lives Matter received a $100 million from liberal billionaire George Soros and other liberal organizations, they've become nothing more than a weaponized race-baiting machine, pushing the extreme liberal Democratic agenda, calling any and everything that doesn't fit that agenda 'white supremacy.'
- Colion Noir, June, 2017 in season 7 episode 4 of the NRATV series Commentators entitled Who Fights For Black Gun Rights? (Noir, Colion (June 2017). Who Fights For Black Gun Rights?. Commentary. NRATV.; Noir, Colion (July 14, 2017). Twitter. NRATV.; Reston, Laura (October 3, 2017). "The NRA’s New Scare Tactics". The New Republic. ; Markay, Lachlan; Stein, Sam (February 21, 2018). "NRA Usually Shuts Up After Mass Shootings. Not This Time.". The Daily Beast. )
- People could just as easily call for restrictions on the first amendment. They could say, ‘Hey, let’s make it illegal to report on those school shootings because we all know, I mean, there’s no doubt that the media circus that takes place every time one of these things happens causes more school shootings.
- March For Our Lives is backed by radicals with a history of violent threats, language and actions.
- Grant Stinchfield, March 21, 2018, in a segment on the NRATV program Stinchfield (as quoted in "NRA says violent radicals are behind the March For Our Lives" by Jon Greenberg at Politifact (23 March 2018))
Quotes about NRATV
- In recognition of the nation’s changing demographics, the NRA is making a major push to diversify: Its new spokesman, Colion Noir, is an engaging African American millennial. Yet the NRA’s annual convention remains largely a sea of white folks. And as the NRA’s reluctance to make a statement in support of Philando Castile suggests — many believe the group would have immediately backed a white concealed-carrier in such circumstances — there is still a long way to go.
- Hosts on the channel often speak of leftist plots to confiscate weapons and media conspiracies to trick people into supporting gun control, and are willing to use racially divisive words in attacking Democrats and others viewed as being in the enemy camp.
- CBS News, February 23, 2018 (Gibson, Kate (February 23, 2018). "Alyssa Milano among Hollywood activists urging Amazon to drop NRA channel". CBS News. )