David Shuster (born 1967) is an American television anchor on Al Jazeera America, formerly of the MSNBC network and Fox News Channel and a former liberal pundit.
- There's just something a little bit unseemly to me that Chelsea's out there calling up celebrities, saying support my mom and, apparently she's also calling these super delegates.
- David Shuster: Chelsea Being "Pimped Out?", Feb 7, 2008 (YouTube): On Chelsea Clinton campaigning for her mother.
- Doesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?
- David Shuster: Chelsea Being "Pimped Out?", Feb 7, 2008 (YouTube) : On Chelsea Clinton campaigning for her mother.
- For most Americans, Wednesday, April 15th will be Tax Day, but in our fourth story tonight: It's going to be teabagging day for the right-wing and they’re going nuts for it.
- Countdown With Keith Olbermann, 2009 - 
- As opposed to the agenda from people like you to boost Sarah Palin, who is clearly unqualified.
- On Sarah Palin while interviewing documentarian John Ziegler. 2009 -
- "Good for him!"
- Commenting on the early release of Iraqi journalist who famously threw a shoe at President Bush. -
- I've said it before, I'll say it again, Sarah Palin will never recover from this … No matter what people say, no matter what these polls, she has no future."
- On Sarah Palin's political future. 2009 -
- Tweets from Twitter.com/DavidShuster
- Prejean, who got cosmetic surgery before the pageant, just spoke of 'how women can make a difference in the world.' Absolutely revolting.
- Everybody involved in this story - from Prejean to Terrell to pageant officials to Trump, - everybody involved makes me want to vomit.
- Do you subscribe to the Weekly Standard? Does that magazine hate America?
- GOP has become a party of nihilists.
- Sarah palin's latest makes her either a despicable liar or horribly uninformed.
- Extremely surprised and impressed by the 'naked cowboy's' mayoral run. That guy knows the issues... despite his outfit or lack thereof.
- If Palin lawyer thomas van flein thinks palin has been "defamed" he is delusional. Birds of a feather....
- That palin would now be a 'leader/role model' for any group of repubs shows how far gop has fallen.
- As for UFO's … I do believe there is a dimension that we don't understand. Not sure about little green martians, though.
- [F]inally saw the Megan Fox Maxim shoot. Meh. I'd have preferred Miley Cyrus.