DeBarra Mayo (born 1953) is an American fitness personality, writer, and author. She is actively involved with bringing awareness to the public about Epilepsy, health and wellness. She advocates following a healthy lifestyle.
- Inside each of us dwells a more-perfect self waiting to unfold. It cries loudly for release, yet it is sometimes ignored. To answer its call, you must take time to listen.
- Runner's World Yoga Book II, Anderson World Books, Inc., 1983 ISBN 0-89037-274-8
- To maintain good health requires good nutrition and a healthy dose of exercise.
- Erie Times, SportsWeek, March 3, 1986
- ...when the test results came back, everything went silent. I don't know if it was from pure astonishment or the overwhelming gratitude of finally having an answer, but a lifetime of words all disappeared except for one. Epilepsy.
- Living with Epilepsy, Stayhealthy.com, Nov. 9, 1999
- The shape and texture of fruit is sensuous and fascinating, but the true delight blossoms when you experience the flavor of these colorful gifts of nature.
- Bikini Body Fitness by DeBarra Mayo, Juicy, Sensuous, Tasty...and Healthy, December 22, 2006