Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 (stylized as DEAD SPACE2) is a survival horror third-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Set three years after the events of the first Dead Space, Dead Space 2 returns to protagonist Isaac Clarke, who must fight a new Necromorph outbreak on a space city above Saturn.
- Nolan Stross: [contacting Isaac via holo-link] Isaac? Isaac, are you there? Can you hear me?
- Isaac Clarke: What do you want Stross? Look, it's over. All my plans just blew out the window.
- Stross: No, no, no, no! It's not over, at least not yet. Isaac, we built it. We can tear it down!
- Isaac: You mean the Marker? Do you know where the Marker is, Stross?
- Stross: [suffering another headache] I-It's in the Government Sector! The Government Sector! But we have to move now! Now, now, now! Because time is running out for me...for us! [cuts the call]
- Isaac: Stross... Stross! Where are you going?! Shit!
- Isaac: [contacting Ellie] You guys okay?
- Ellie Langford (holo-link): [firing at more Necromorphs] No, not really!
- Ellie: They're [the Necromorphs] swarming into the Medical Deck. At least you don't have to go through there.
- Tram Announcer: Obstruction detected. Shutting down. Welcome to the Medical Deck.
- Isaac: Crap.
- Ellie: [driving the drill] You okay out there?
- Isaac: [fending off Necromorphs on the drill deck, sarcastically] Oh, yeah! Good times!