Democratic Socialists of America
Democratic Socialists of America is a left-wing organization of democratic socialist, social democratic and labor-oriented members who instead of running candidates in elections, work for reforms to weaken the power of corporations and strengthen the power of working people. DSA is the largest socialist organization in the United States in the 21st century.
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In the long run democratic socialists want to end capitalism... by pursuing a reform agenda today in an effort to revive a politics focused on class hierarchy and inequality... The eventual goal is to transform the world to promote everyone’s needs rather than to produce massive profits for a small handful of citizens.
- When democratic socialists choose reforms to rally behind, we favor battles with the potential to transform ordinary people’s lives for the better and teach millions of people the value of uniting to fight the capitalist Goliaths currently in charge of our society.
- Megan Day in Democratic socialism, explained by a democratic socialist, Vox (1 August 2018)
- Democratic socialism
- Economic inequality
- Redistribution of income and wealth
- Social democracy
- List of Wikiquote articles related to socialism
- List of Wikiquote articles on socialist thinkers and activists