Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Chi-Chi: Okay, lets practice again. What are your hobbies?
- Goku: Um...a hobby is something you like, right? To fight with powerful opponents, of course.
- Chi-Chi: No! You can't say that! You say "my hobbies are reading and sports."
- Goku: But I don't even own a book.
- Chi-Chi: Grrr...
- King Kai: And what I'm really afraid of, Goku, is that he might be stronger than you.
- Goku: Really!? That's so amazing!
- King Kai: This is not the time to be excited. This is in the "bad thing" category Goku.
- Broly: You Kakarot. I choose you to be the first of my victims.
- Gohan: No you don't!
- Master Roshi: (to Broly) Broccoli, just give it up! It's all over!
- Oolong: Very tough. But his name's Broly.
- Broly: (to Piccolo, after beating up on Gohan) A little green bug has come to get squashed.
- Piccolo: You usually pick on the children first?
- :Goku: Hey! Can't you give us a handicap or something?
- Broly: Is that another word for Coffin?
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
- Dragon Ball Z: Broly Second Coming
- Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
- Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon
- Dragon Ball GT