(Redirected from Drake)
Aubrey Drake Graham (born 24 October 1986) is a Canadian actor and recording artist who performs under the stage name Drake. He originally became famous playing character Jimmy Brooks on the TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation.
- Don't ever forget the moment you began to doubt, transitioning from fitting in to standing out.
- "Say What's Real," So Far Gone (2009)
- Can't even find the perfect brush to paint what is going through my mind.
- "Brand New," So Far Gone (2009)
- I'm doin classic shit in all my sessions.
- I'm just doing me and you can never understand it. Chicks get hammered, big dick bandit. Money flowing like a slit wrist no bandage.
- Young money man this shit so timeless and im in the mood to get faded so please bring yo finest and what are all yo names again we drunk remind us? Are any of yall into girls like i am, let's be honest (lesbian(est)).
- My brother P-Rain knows we fuck with the same hoes, plus he taught me how to spot a officer in plain clothes, staring at you pussy niggas all i see is rainbows, hopping on a jet to every single lil wayne show. Me and little jazzy, please do not harass me just holla if you got me and fuck you if you had me.
- "Still Fly Freestyle," So Far Gone (2009)
- " Last name Ever/ First name Greatest/ Like a sprained ankle boy, I aint nothing to play with"
- "(I'm) swiming in the money come and find me, Nemo"
- "Forever" featuring Kanye West, Lil' Wayne and Eminem
- "I'm a rapper turned singer and you can tell that he smoke, but I don't need my vocal cords all I hit are C notes."
- "Get Like Me" The Carter vs the Cartel 2
- "I am the topic of conversation this a celebration lets toast to the fact that I moved out my mama basement to a condo downtown cause it's all about location I sit and drink wine and watch californication of life."
- "Say Something," Timbaland Presents: Shock Value 2 (2009)
- "I'm on my Disney shit, goofy flow/ on records I'm Captain Hook, and my new car is Rufio/ Damn, where my roof just go?"
- "We walk the same path, but got on different shoes, live in the same building, but we got different views"
- "Right Above It", I Am Not A Human Being, Lil' Wayne (2010)
- "Life ain't a rehearsal, the camera's always rollin"
- "Miss Me", Thank Me Later, Lil' Wayne (2010)
Quotes about Drake
- Sorry Mrs. Drizzy, for so much art talk. Silly me, rapping about shit that I really bought.
- I'm about to go to Canada, I can't wait. Tell bitches I know Drake and get my asshole ate.
- I don't like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut.
- It just shows what I've said. [He's a] fucking piece of shit. Like, motherfucker you ain't even know this woman. You didn't even know her. You were in middle school. Before, I just spoke on what I didn't like about him. I didn't know him so I couldn't say 'I didn't like him. I didn’t like this.' But now it's like, 'you fucking piece of shit. You piece of shit. Who the fuck is you to fucking write…to….to…I mean. Allow her music to live on and not include people she's always worked with? Not include her recipe? That’s like saying, 'you know what? I'ma make KFC but I'm not using the colonel's recipe!' That ain't KFC, nigga! That’s YOUR FC. Your fuckin chicken. [laughs] That’s some bullshit and it ain't the same shit. No let;s talk about this a little longer. That’s some bullshit. That’s some fucking bullshit! Fuck that! Fuck that! I don't give a fuck! What, nigga?! It is what it is man! It's wrong. Honor her legacy. Honor what she did. You have no right to make it yours! If you're going to allow her to live on, do it in a manner that honors what she did. That's all you can do! Respectfully. Rightfully. 'Oh I'm going to make this and re-' Who the fuck are you?! Who the fuck are you to change..?!