Dumb Patrol is a 1964 Warner Bros. Looney Tunes cartoon short directed by Gerry Chiniquy. The short was released on January 18, 1964, and stars Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam, with a cameo appearance by Porky Pig. The short features a biplane battles over France in World War I between Bugs and Baron (Yosemite) Sam Von Shamm.
- [after knocking Porky out with a brick] Sorry, Smedley old buddy. You know, I just have to take his place. He's got a wife and six piglets
- [as he watches Sam fall] Uh Oh! He's heading right for the ammunition dump. [explosion] I've heard of Hell's Angels, but I never thought I'd see one. [sees Yosemite Sam's spirit, rising, and playing a harp]
- Contact! Come on, plane, contact! Ooh, you stupid plane! I'll learn ya! When I say contact, I mean contact! [whacks the plane's propeller with a hammer, causing it to start spinning fast enough for the plane to run him over] Whoa, plane! Whoa! I said, Whoa, plane! C'mon, plane! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
- If you're not Yeller, come on out and fight, wherever you are! [Bugs buzzsaws through Sam's plane] You'll pay for this!
- Bugs Bunny: Well, what do you know? There's the little Wiener schnitzel, now. I'll just drop him this little token of my esteem.
- [while flying over him, Bugs Bunny dropped a note to the Baron Sam von Schpam]
- Yosemite Sam: What's this?
- [Baron starts reading note, dropped by Bugs]
- Yosemite Sam: Uh, "Dear baron: Roses are red, violets are blue, a leghorn's a chicken, and so are you!" Why, that dummkopf! He even spelt "baron" with a small b! "PS: I enclosed a big "B" in the flowers."
- [a yellow-jacket stings the Baron's nose]
- Yosemite Sam: Yeow!