Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jeannie: I can't believe I am betting my life on your sense of direction!
- Dr. McKay: What are you talking about?! I've got an excellent sense of direction!
- Jeannie: Oh, really? Remember when we went to West Edmonton Mall and Dad had to call the police to find you?
- Dr. McKay: That mall was huge!
- Jeannie: There were maps every seven metres!
- Dr. McKay: Misleading ones!
- "Miller's Crossing", written by Martin Gero, Stargate Atlantis
- Edmonton isn’t really the end of the world – although you can see it from there.
- Ralph Klein, as quoted in "The best quotes from Ralph Klein’s colourful public life", The Globe and Mail
- [Edmonton is a] fine city with too many socialists and mosquitoes. At least you can spray the mosquitoes.
- Ralph Klein, as quoted in "Welcome to Ralph's World: 10 of Ralph Klein's most colourful quotes", CTV News
- Encyclopedic article on Edmonton at Wikipedia