Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy VII Remake is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix and released in 2020. It is part of a planned series of games remaking the entirety of the original 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII. . The first entry is et in the dystopian cyberpunk metropolis of Midgar, and primarily follows the protagonist, mercenary Cloud Strife, as he and an eco-terrorist group known as AVALANCHE oppose a powerful megacorporation known as Shinra from using the planet's life essence as an energy source.
- Not interested.
- This is a one time gig. When it's done, we're done.
- Survival can be a matter of luck or skill. And you can't rely on luck.
- Watch the tail! You don't want to be hit by that laser!
- If it feels wrong, don't do it.
- I'm a light sleeper. It's a SOLDIER thing.
- Nailed it, I know, thank you. Moving on.
- Y'all have to look at the big picture here. Nothing worth fighting for was ever won without sacrifice.
- Take a good look. It's because of that great big pizza in the sky that people down there gotta struggle to survive.
- Put me on TV, I'mma drop some truth!
- Hold onto this. This anger. Okay?
- Some bad people are... trying to hurt the planet. And Daddy... Daddy and his friends are trying to stop those bad people. The slums, your friends, the whole planet- it's Daddy's job to protect it.
- Just thinking about busting into Shinra HQ's got me fired up!
- Used to think you were a little shit with a big attitude and a bigger inferiority complex. Quite possibly the worst person I have ever met. But that was before I figured you out. All this? It ain't you.
- A good man... who serves a great evil... is not without sin. He must recognize and accept his complicity. He must open his eyes to the truth- that his corporate masters are profiting from the planet's pain.
- I'm a man of modest dreams. Dropping you from seventy stories up would get me damn near to good.
- Still, it's kinda funny. Us going our separate ways, thinking that must be it... That we'd never meet again- and then here of all places we do
- I'll be fine. You've seen how much ass I can kick.
- Deep down, you're a pretty nice guy. Didn't see it when we were kids, but...
- You two really shouldn't waste your energy. Or test my patience!
- A whole lotta normal people with families and friends work for Shinra. People just trying to support their loved ones as best they can. I know it's not exactly a revelation, but... it's easy to forget.
- We're not delicious! Not even a little bit!
- ...We need to make the most of the time we have- to live our lives the way we wanna live. Every minute... every moment, matters.
- I'm glad I met you, Cloud. I really am. I'm grateful for all the words we've shared. For all the moments, and the memories. You've made me more happy than you know.
- ... But whatever happens, you can't fall in love with me. Even if you think you have...it's not real.
- The Shinra Electric Power Company isn't the real enemy. I promise you. There's a much bigger threat. I just want to do everything in my power to help. All of you... and the planet.
- Is it our destiny to defy destiny? It's an interesting question.
- If it's to be a hunt, you could use a nose like mine.
- Together we can cast off the yoke of fate...together.
- All born of her is bound to her. Should this world be unmade, so too shall her children.
- Seven seconds until the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?
- You are too weak to save anyone. Not even yourself.
- Those who look with clouded eyes see nothing but shadows.
- You need not remind me. It was the crowning moment of our time together. But that was then, and this is now.
- That which lies ahead does not yet exist. Our world will become a part of it one day. But I will not end, nor will I have you end.