Flashpoint (TV series)
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Flashpoint (2008–2012) was a Canadian police procedural television series.
First in Line [1.02]
- Sally: New shirt?
- Greg: You like?
- Sally: Pink, huh?
- Greg: The high-risk world of Internet shopping.
- Jules: Ten rounds, ten targets, you don't get to miss.
- Sam: I don't miss.
The Element of Surprise [1.03]
- Jules: Ready, Sam?
- Sam: I've cleared bad guys before.
- Jules: It's serving a warrant for the search of the gentlemen's premises for the highly corroborated presence of narcotics.
- Sam: Speed, surprise, and aggressive action.
- Jules: [to Sam] All right, I'm not trying to flatter myself, I know you're just being nice, I don't want to read into this. I've just worked way too hard to be here, to screw it up by getting personal. It's not worth it. There's like five-hundred cops waiting to get into the SRU. Five hundred guys waiting for me to do something I shouldn't.
He Knows His Brother [1.7]
- [Sam is sipping coffee and reading the paper while watching everyone else clean up the storage lockers]
- Jules: What are you doing here, anyway?
- Wordy: [annoyed] 'Cause you just had to bring it up?
- Sam: Well, Constable Callaghan, that would be because yesterday I got—
- Everyone in unison: Tightest grouping at both long range and short range firearm practice.
- Sam: Meaning you get to do monthly cleanup, and I get to do this. [returns to reading his paper] Missed a spot there, Ed.
- Lou: What's your problem?
- Spike: Woods. My people don't like 'em.
- Lou: Your people? From Woodbridge?
- Spike: No. Romans. Three times we fought in the forest against the Huns. Didn't go so good, okay?
- Sam: You'll be saving him by bringing him in. Or you're going to spend the rest of your life wondering what might have happened if you just tried.
"Business As Usual" [2.01]
"The Fortress" [2.02]
"Clean Hands" [2.03]
- Sam: You obviously don't wanna hurt anyone, except—
- Walter: Well, the plan's changed. Can't afford to be so considerate anymore.
- Sam: [looks at Walter] Infantry? Air force? Come on, not navy, please.
- Walter: [nods] You?
- Sam: Special forces.
- Walter: That figures. Jumps on a grenade. Tell all the ladies what a superhero you are?
- Sam: Yeah, infantry spend all your time bitching about special forces.
"We Take Care of Our Own" [5.08]
- Sam: [after Jules tells him her pregnancy is confirmed] Here, here, here, have a seat, have a seat.
- Jules: [chuckles] I can sit.
- Sam: Do you want me to get you a tea? Like an herbal tea or somethin'?
- Jules: I don't need an herbal tea, I can sit, and you're not allowed to do that, treat me like I need bubble wrap or something. I'm the same, okay? I don't want you to change on me. Everything is the same.
- [Sam is trying to talk down veteran Robert Gray, who rigged himself with explosives]
- Sam: Today, my teammates spoke to a lot of people who think you're a great man.
- Gray: They're wrong. I'm just doing my job.
- Sam: That's what sergeants always say.
- Gray: You serve?
- Sam: Yes, sir. I never met a sergeant who didn't impress me. Today, you gotta lead by example. Don't put your team at risk. Let's end this.
- Enrico Colantoni as Sgt. Greg Parker
- Hugh Dillon as Cst. Ed Lane
- Amy Jo Johnson as Cst. Julianna "Jules" Callaghan
- David Paetkau as Cst. Sam Braddock
- Sergio Di Zio as Cst. Michelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti
- Michael Cram as Cst. Kevin "Wordy" Wordsworth