Jump to navigation Jump to search
Florence Mudzingwa is a digital marketer, life coach and the founder of Hope Resurrect Trust, an organisation that seeks to empower the female children with disabilities to be independent and contribute to their own development.
- "There are a number of lessons learnt from my moments of solitude. l learnt that the world owes me nothing but that l can choose how to respond to life challenges. l got to understand that l can't change certain situations but l can adapt on the best way to handle the situation. even though l am differently-enabled, my challenges are not unique, but they mirror what everyone else goes through."
- Love Life: The art of living your dream
- "They can relate to me. They say ‘if she is working, we can also work.’ This is not a time for self-pity, being a woman and living with disability should not turn us into charity cases."
- Article "In Zimbabwe, female laborers don't let gender roles define them", Christian Science Monitor (March 8, 2021)
- "Women with disability receive double stigmatization both from a gender and disability perspective. we are demanding to hold posts in key decision making positions as we say NO to stigmatization, but also it is my encouragement to fellow colleagues that you have to participate for you to be recognized, make an impact in your societies."
- "Women living with disabilities demand equality", The Herald (November 2, 2021)
- "In spite of what I have been through, I still love life and want to make the most of each moment, good or bad. My challenges are not unique, but they mirror what everybody else goes through."
- "Mudzingwa pens motivational book", Newsday