For a Few Dollars More
For a Few Dollars More is a 1965 spaghetti western which takes place after the events of A Fistful of Dollars. The Man With No Name (Clint Eastwood) returns and is forced to team with another bounty hunter, Col. Douglas Mortimer (Lee Van Cleef) as they pursuit a wanted fugitive, El Indio (Gian Maria Volontè).
- Directed by Sergio Leone. Written by Sergio Leone, Fulvio Montella, and Luciano Vincenzoni.
TAG: Where life had no value, death, sometimes, had its price. That is why the bounty killers appeared.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The Man With No Name (Monco)
- [holding the criminal "Red" against a wall] Alive or dead, it's your choice.
- [after taking the Sheriff's badge away from the sheriff and tossing to some town folks] Think you people need a new sheriff.
The Man in Black (Col. Douglas Mortimer)
- This train will stop in Tucumcari...[pulls the train's emergency cord]
- [To Mortimer] When the chimes end, pick up your gun. Try and shoot me, Colonel. Just try.
[after losing a hand of poker]
- Red: Didn't hear how much the bet was.
- Monco: Your life.
- Mortimer: Any trouble boy?
- Man With No Name: No old man. Thought I was having trouble with my adding, it's all right now.