Franklin's Magic Christmas
Franklin's Magic Christmas was the second Franklin movie, released direct-to-video and DVD in 2001. It is somewhat shorter than Franklin and the Green Knight and Franklin and the Turtle Lake Treasure. It has since aired on Nick Jr. In the United States, Canada's Family Channel and on Comcast Video on Demand. This movie was loosely based on the book Franklin and Harriet.
- Harriet Turtle: Fwankin cwoss?
- Franklin Turtle: Yes, I'm cross. You scared Rosie away. Why'd you have to go and follow me anyway? You never do what you're told!
- Harriet Turtle: [sobs]
- Franklin Turtle: Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's just that... because of me, Grandpa got hurt. And now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere. Some Christmas.
- Harriet Turtle: Fwankin mad?
- Franklin Turtle: Of course I'm mad. Why can't you leave my stuff alone?
- Mrs. Turtle: Now, Franklin, there's no need to be so cross. Your sister's sorry.
- Harriet Turtle: Sowwy.
- Franklin Turtle: Look, Harriet. It's Sam. It's okay. You can play with him.
- Harriet Turtle: 'Kay!
- Franklin Turtle: But I want him back by bedtime. There's only so much sharing a big brother can do.