Free Birds is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated buddy comedy film starring the voices of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson and Amy Poehler. The movie's about two turkeys going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to get turkeys off the menu. It was produced by Reel FX Creative Studios as its first theatrical fully animated feature film. The film was released on November 1, 2013, by Relativity Media. The film received negative reviews from critics and earned $110,000,000 on a $55,000,000 budget.
- Elder Turkey: Our world is made of corn. [grabs leaf] Leafy corn. [has corn in hand] Corn corn.
- [Elder Turkey waves hand at sun]
- Elder Turkey: Fire corn!
- Reggie: That's an awesome theory, but I think they actually call that the Sun.
- Elder Turkey: [pauses] Out. OUT!
- Reggie: Well, I guess this is good-bye.
- Jake: No, Reggie. Good-byes are just hello’s, carried across the wind until our paths... intersect once again.
- Reggie: That's beautiful… and confusing.
- On Nov. 1, hang on to your nuggets
- The greatest turkey movie of all time.
- Changing the main course of history
- Owen Wilson — Reggie
- Woody Harrelson — Jake
- Amy Poehler — Jenny
- George Takei — Space Time Exploration Vehicle Envoy (STEVE)
- Colm Meaney — Captain Standish
- Keith David — Chief Broadbeak
- Dan Fogler — Governor Bradford
- Jimmy Hayward — Ranger, Leatherbeak, The President, Hazmat #2
- Carlos Alazraqui — Amos
- Kaitlyn Maher — The President's Daughter
- Jeff Biancalana — General Sagan, Hazmat #1
- Danny Carey — Danny
- Carlos Ponce — Alejandro, Narrator
- Robert Beltran — Chief Massasoit
- Lesley Nicol — Pilgrim Woman
- Jason Finazzo — Chrononaut One
- Scott Mosier — Pizza Dude
- Lauren Bowles — Jake's Mom
- Dwight Howard — Cold Turkey
- Josh Lawson — Gus