Free Birds is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated buddy comedy film starring the voices of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson and Amy Poehler. The movie's about 2 turkeys traveling back in time to prevent Thanksgiving. It was produced by Reel FX Creative Studios as its first theatrical fully animated feature film. The film was released on November 1, 2013, by Relativity Media. The film received negative reviews from critics and earned $110,000,000 on a $55,000,000 budget.
- Elder Turkey: Our world is made of corn. [grabs leaf] Leafy corn. [has corn in hand] Corn corn.
- [Elder Turkey waves hand at sun]
- Elder Turkey: Fire corn!
- Reggie: That's an awesome theory, but I think they actually call that the Sun.
- Elder Turkey: [pauses] Owwut. OUT!
- Reggie: Well, I guess this is good-bye.
- Jake: No, Reggie. Good-byes are just hello’s, carried across the wind until our paths... intersect once again.
- Reggie: That's beautiful. [pauses] And confusing.
- On Nov. 1, hang on to your nuggets
- The greatest turkey movie of all time.
- Changing the main course of history
- George Takei as S.T.E.V.E.
- Colm Meaney as Myles Standish
- Keith David as Chief Broadbeak
- Dan Fogler as Governor William Bradford
- Jimmy Hayward as Ranger, Leatherbeak, Hazmats and President of the United States
- Kaitlyn Maher as President's daughter
- Carlos Alazraqui as Amos
- Jeff Biancalana as General Sagan, Hazmats
- Danny Carey as Danny
- Carlos Ponce as Alejandro and the Narrator
- Robert Beltran as Chief Massasoit
- Lesley Nicol as Pilgrim Woman
- Jason Finazzo as Chrononaut One
- Scott Mosier as Pizza Dude
- Lauren Bowles as Jake's Mother
- Dwight Howard as Cold Turkey
- Josh Lawson as Gus