Friends with Benefits (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friends with Benefits is a 2011 American romantic comedy film about a young man and woman, who meet in New York City, and naively believe adding sex to their friendship will not lead to complications.
- Directed by Will Gluck. Written by Will Gluck, Keith Merryman and David A. Newman.
Friendship is a four-letter word. (taglines)
- [after he spills coffee on his pants, Dylan is asking another employee for a replacement pair] I'm your boss! Give me your pants!
- I'm emotionally unavailable.
- Are you trying to dig your way to China?
- I have the perfect body for Photoshop. This [face] gets more angular, these [legs] get longer and this [nose] gets way more Christian.
- Everybody, this is Dylan. He's from L.A. [Everybody boos him] He's the reason I can afford all this beer! [Everybody cheers him]
- [repeated line] Still not gay?
- A work ethic. I love it! That is why this country is still number one. Well, behind Germany and France and Belgium and Japan and China. Thank God for Bangladesh!
- Taxi Driver: Welcome to New York! Go and fuck a dick!
- Jamie: Why don't they ever a make a movie about what happens after they kiss?
- Dylan: They do, it's called porn.
- Dylan: Breasts.
- Jamie: Really? I think they're so tiny.
- Dylan: They're still breasts.
- Jamie: Thank you!
- Dylan: I'm supposed to meet up with Jamie.
- Tommy: Who's that? That headhunter?
- Dylan: Uh-huh.
- Tommy: What, you guys going out now?
- Dylan: No, no, no, we're just friends. We're... messing around a little bit.
- Tommy: What do you mean?
- Dylan: Sleeping together. But it's just sex.
- Tommy: That never works, bro. She's a girl. Sex always means more to them even if they don't admit it.
- Dylan: Jamie's different.
- Tommy: Does she have a penis where most girls have a vagina?
- Dylan: No penis.
- Tommy: Then she's no different.
- Dylan: What do you know about women, anyway?
- Tommy: Dude, I've turned down more tail than you'll ever have.
- Dylan: Yeah, bro - you're gay!
- Tommy: But the offers keep rolling in, naturally. Look at me! And hey, I love women. They're beautiful, majestic, mysterious, mesmerizing creatures. Smart, empathetic, far superior to men in every way. And if I had a choice, I would be with women to my dying day. But me likes cock, so I'm strickily-dickily.
- Police officer: This is the LAPD. You are trespassing. Get down from the sign.
- Jamie: We gotta jump.
- [Jamie jumps down from the sign]
- Jamie: Dylan, jump!
- Dylan: I'm f-frozen!
- Police officer: Come on, get down! Sir, this is your last warning.
- Jamie: Use the ladder!
- Dylan: I have a fear of heights! Also, he-he-helicopters! They don't make sense to me!
- Jamie: What do you mean you have a fear of heights? Why would you come up here?
- Dylan: You called me a pu-pussy!
- Friendship is a four-letter word.
- Some friends come with a happy ending.
- Justin Timberlake – Dylan
- Mila Kunis – Jamie
- Patricia Clarkson – Lorna
- Jenna Elfman – Annie
- Bryan Greenberg – Parker
- Nolan Gould – Sam
- Nolan Gould – Mr. Harper
- Woody Harrelson – Tommy
- Emma Stone – Kayla
- Andy Samberg – Quincy
- Shaun White – himself