Game of Death II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For other uses, see Game of Death (disambiguation)
- Kung-fu fighters should be fierce like a lion and swift like a peacock so I study their styles.
- Bobby Lo? Could he be Billy Lo's Brother?
- You're lucky I'm a fair man, otherwise you'd be dead. Beat it!
- Tower Of Death guard: Hey! Who are you?
- Bobby Lo: Me? Jack the Ripper
Quotes about Game of Death II
- Ng See Yuen's attempt to rework Bruce Lee's original footage work Golden Harvest is more exploitative Ross mare in a further attempt to perform the same tastelles trick. When the real Bruce Lee 'dies' halfway trhough, the movie rapidly descends into macho posturing and speededup fight scenes, wich lead to an interminable Bond-style sci-fi climax. As the chinese sage Lao Tzu pur it, 'Wine my become so diluite that few will drink of it'.
- Just an all-around good, old-school kung fu flick, Tower of Death [ aka Game of Death II ] carries on the Game of Death concept by having Kim Tai Chung infiltrate an underground tower, each level housing a different guardian. Fast-paced action and quality direction and choreography make this one of the best Bruceploitation flicks of all.
- Bruce Lee — Billy Lo (archive footage)
- Tong Lung — Bobby Lo (also Billy Lo: doubling for Bruce Lee)
- Huong Cheng Li — Chin Ku
- Roy Haron — Lewis
- Roy Chiao — Abbot (archive footage)
- Hoi-Sang Lee — Monk
- Cheng-Wu Yang — Wildman
- Li-Jen Hou — Billy's Father
- Miranda Austin — Angel
- Chun-Wah Lee — Muscleman at the Temple
- Ti Wai-Woo — Lewis' Valet
- Ho Wang — Korean Fighter (deleted scene in the prequel Game of Death)