Ghosts on the Loose
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by William Beaudine. Written by Kenneth Higgins.
You'll yell with glee when these happy-go-lucky hooligans invade the shivery domain of the Man of a Thousand Horrors! It's Chill-arious! (taglines)
- We didn't mean to shoot you Louie, honest'. You stole a dead guy's flowers? Don't you know that sacrelilious? Put them back... hold it, I guess it wouldn't be any more sacrelilious to put them back after the ceremony.
- Any normal person can get normal measles, but you gotta pick a fight with a Nazi and get German measles. [Glimpy's face is covered in Swastikas]
- You'll yell with glee when these happy-go-lucky hooligans invade the shivery domain of the Man of a Thousand Horrors! It's Chill-arious!
- The EAST SIDE KIDS vs. the Man of a THOUSAND HORRORS!
- Leo Gorcey — Mugs
- Huntz Hall — Glimpy
- Bela Lugosi — Emil
- Ava Gardner — Betty
- Rick Vallin — Jack
- Bobby Jordan — Danny
- Sammy Morrison — Scruno
- Billy Benedict — Benny (a.k.a. Skinny)
- Stanley Clements — Stash
- Minerva Urecal — Hilda
- Wheeler Oakman — Tony
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|