Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I like the wind because you can’t buy it.
- Gianni Agnelli quotes hespokestyle.com
Agnelli: The Rules of the Game, Vanity Fair (1991)
Agnelli: The Rules of the Game Sally Bedell Smith, Vanity Fair, JULY 1991
- Everything is on loan in life—everything.
- I even believe aesthetics are like ethics. Something that is beautiful is ethical, and unethical things aren’t beautiful.
- Doing things without giving the impression of suffering is a question of good manners.
- There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman.