Grand Theft Auto IV
- Niko Bellic: The only thing I owe you is a bullet through the temple. You will be paid in full, fear not.
- Iggy Pop: This town is startin' to make me angry; angry and alone. And broke. Man, it's expensive to live here! Time for some commercials to refill the coffers. I've got a yoga bill like a motherfucker!
- Street Preacher: Hey, hey, you gotta listen to me, you gotta hear me, are you listening? It's not real man! It's a lie, it's all lies. The government lies to us. They put robots in the drinking water, they put spies in the toilets - to watch us! You think it's a joke, the joke's on you, they're killing you! You are being harvested by a marketing machine! You're not free, you're slaves! Freedom is a lie! They use drugs to control you, they did it to me for a long time. You need love! I need you, you need me, I love you! Love me back!
- [Niko and Patrick are driving to a fish market for a huge shipment.]
- Patrick: The triads are expecting something and it smells fishy.
- Niko: The fish market smells fishy?
- Patrick: Shit man, I keep forgetting that you're not from here. Something "smelling fishy" means that it ain't quite right. So the shipment smelling fishy means that it ain't going to be what they say it is.
- Niko: But if it's going to the fish market, they must be saying that it's fish.
- Patrick: So?
- Niko: So if it's going to be what they say it is, then it's going to smell fishy anyways.
- Patrick: Shut the fuck up! You think you're a right fucking comedian, don't ya? Learn the damn language!