Harley Quinn (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harley Quinn is an American adult animated web television series based on the Harley Quinn character created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm.
Til Death Do Us Part [1.01]
- Harley: [excitedly] Is this the good kinda acid that gives you superpowers!?
- Riddler: No!
- Harley: Awwww...
A High Bar [1.02]
- Joker: I need a permit for a trap door? The whole point is no one is supposed to know about it! Especially the city.
So You Need a Crew? [1.03]
- Harle: Then they all ran off with that loser Kite Man!
- Poison Ivy: Yeah, what a loser that guy is. Did he mention my name?
- Clayface: The name is Clayface, Thespian extraordinaire recently portraying the juicy role of country boy bartending in the big city!
- Dr. Psycho: I thought you were playing the role of literal piece of shit.
- Clayface: Not yet. [transforms into Doctor Psycho] NOW I'm a literal piece of shit!
Finding Mr. Right [1.04]
- Superman: Is she mad about the paywall too? 79 is an ambitious price point, and it doesn't include the crossword, which is ridic.
- Batman: Er, I think I can hear the bat-signal. [Batman grappling-hooks away.]
Being Harley Quinn [1.05]
- Ivy: Okay, I say this with love, but there's no way you're just realizing this now.
- Shark: Sorry you didn't get that mack-in-a you were talkin' about—but at least that guy showed up outta nowhere to save us for no reason!
- Kaley Cuoco as Dr. Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn
- Lake Bell as Dr. Pamela Isley / Poison Ivy
- Diedrich Bader as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Alan Tudyk as Joker, Basil Karlo / Clayface, Julian Day / Calendar Man
- Ron Funches as Nanaue / King Shark
- Tony Hale as Dr. Edgar Cizko / Doctor Psycho