Harold & Kumar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011)
About Harold & Kumar
- We always had a very multicultural group of friends. One thing that struck us was that no matter our ethnic background, we were very much alike. But whenever we saw Asian or Indian characters on screen, they were nothing like our friends, so we thought we would write characters like them.
- Jon Hurwitz in "Mining Post-9/11 America for Laughs", Dennis Lim, New York Times, April 20, 2008
- When we start to write, we’re under the assumption that everyone knows racism is bad. If you don’t know that, you’re a moron. Harold and Kumar’s attitude toward racism is more frustration at having to deal with idiocy than moral outrage. We try to create a world where racism is stupid.
- Hayden Schlossberg, ibid
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.