Herbie: Fully Loaded
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Herbie: Fully Loaded is a 2005 American comedy film directed by Angela Robinson and produced by Robert Simonds for Walt Disney Pictures. It is the first theatrical Herbie film since Herbie Goes Bananas in 1980, grossing over $144 million worldwide.
- Maggie: DAD! (leaves the hospital room) Dad I'm sorry I lied to you, okay? But all I've ever wanted to do is race.
- Ray Sr.: You're not getting behind the wheel of that car.
- Maggie: Why, because I'm a girl?! Dad, I've had one crash, Ray's had dozens.
- Ray Sr.: It's different.
- Maggie: The only difference is he has your support. What's really your problem with me racing?!
- Ray Sr.: Because you're the spitting image of your mom...and... I can't lose her twice.
- Maggie: Dad, I may look like her on the outside,okay, but on the inside I'm you...I'm a Peyton, racing is in my blood. Please let me race.
- Maggie: (after seeing Ray Jr. get out of a car) Shouldn't you be in bed?
- Ray Jr.: Maggie, I'm not blind I just can't race, but you can.(Maggie smiles) You're taking my spot tomorrow.
- Maggie: (confused) Wait, what about dad?
- Ray Jr.: Dad always says I should step up and be a team leader, right?! Called the rest of the crew, they agree. You're the one. (Maggie hugs him) Okay look we've got a lot to do if we wnat to get my stock car ready to race, okay?
- Maggie: There's only one car I'm going to drive, (looks at Herbie and back at Ray Jr.) and he's sitting right over there.
- Ray Jr.: You serious?
- Maggie: I race in Herbie, or I don't race at all.
- Start your engines...
- He's back!
- Lindsay Lohan as Maggie Peyton
- Michael Keaton as Ray Peyton, Sr.
- Matt Dillon as Trip Murphy
- Justin Long as Kevin
- Breckin Meyer as Ray Peyton, Jr.
- Cheryl Hines as Sally
- Jimmi Johnson as Crash
- Jill Ritchie as Charisma
- Allen Bestwick as Himself
- Benny Parsons as Himself
- Stuart Scott as Himself
- Jeff Gordon as Himself
- Dale Jarrett as Himself
- Tony Stewart as Himself