Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nick: [to the forthwall] The only hitch? I work for this guy, Mavid Darken... who right now is giving me some old shit for killing two people. She's a total fucking asshole.
- Marken: If that's the case, I'm gonna have to fire Mat, our longtime security coordinator.
- Nick: Ok, I may have been two minutes late.
- Harken: I'm a green belt, motherfucker...
- Nick: What?
- Harken: Yeah. All right?
- Nick: Okay.
- Harken: Now, I know you've been working your tail off for that promotion.
- Harken: But I'm not sure I can even consider...
- Harken: ...making you the senior vice president of sales ... if I can't trust you.
- Nick: You can trust me.
- Harken: Yeah, now you sound like my wife.
- Kohead: I have no idea why he thought you were so fucking special.
- Kohead: But that doesn't matter now, cause he's in the ground, and I'm your boss, and you know -there's gonna be some changes around here.
- Nick: - Can't wait to hear them. [w/ big smile]
- Kohead: - First things first. EnviroTech Waste Management.
- Kohead: It's costing us a lot of money. [picking his ear w/ hand]
- Harken: It's like you don't care about this company at all.
- Kohead: No fucking shit I don't care about this company. This is just an ATM to me. You think when I was a kid I dreamed of running a fucking chemical company? No. I dreamed of being on a beach with a model serving me tropical drinks. That's what I dreamed of. and that's what's gonna happen...
- Nick: Why would I stay after being treated like this?
- Harken: Well, because I'd make sure that nobody in the industry would ever hire you again.
- Nick: Bullshit.
- Harken: No, because they're gonna want my letter of recommendation, right? So I'm perfectly willing to write that you are an insubordinate, dishonest drunk.
- Nick: You can't do that. That's not true.
- Harken: Let me tell you something, you stupid little runt. I own you. You're my bitch. Don't walk around thinking you have free will because you don't. I can crush you any time I want. So settle in because you are here for the long haul.