Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think every male at some point thinks about playing James Bond so it was not right then, but it may be right if it comes back. I think you've got to be scared as an actor and keep taking risks. It doesn't always work out but it's a healthy place to be.
- "Jackman 'would consider' Bond role" – via www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk. (October 15 2011).
- This is pretty much one of those roles that had me pinching myself all the way through the shoot. I got to shoot a big-budget, shamelessly old-fashioned romantic epic set against one of the most turbulent times in my native country's history, while, at the same time, celebrating that country's natural beauty, its people, its cultures... I'll die a happy man knowing I've got this film on my CV.
- Nothing has ever opened my eyes like transcendental meditation has. It makes me calm and happy, and, well, it gives me some peace and quiet in what’s a pretty chaotic life!
- "'Meditation Has Changed My Life,' Says Hugh Jackman". Huffington Post. (1 July 2013).