I Yabba Dabba Do!
I Yabba-Dabba Do! is a made-for-TV animated film based on the original series, The Flintstones and its spinoff, The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show. It premiered on ABC (the same network the original series was aired) on February 7, 1993. Many attribute this movie's inspiration to the success of the remake of Father of the Bride. The telefilm had a relatively high level of animation quality. The televised feature got negative reviews from the critics. One of them, in the Los Angeles Times Newspaper, concluded with those words: "YABBA DABBA DON'T"
- Fred: Cancel everything, the wedding is off!
- The Girls: WHAT?!
- Fred: The Flintstones and the Rubbles are no longer one big happy family!
- Barney: We will never have everything to do with each other again and face-to-face.
- Betty: You two Goons are not going to stand in the way for our Kids' happiness!
- Barney: [points at Fred] Well, I'm not going to let my son have THIS Scoom for a Father-in-Law.
- Wilma: Fred Flintstone, you are not going to ruin this wedding!
- Fred: Well, I am NOT going to let my daughter make the worst decision in her life!
- [the Adults argue at once]
- Pebbles: ENOUGH! [breaks the catcus juicer on the floor in pieces] I had it with ALL OF YOU! The only thing Bamm-Bamm and I want is to be happy. And you're making us miserable.
- Fred: But, Pebbles, this is for your own good.
- Pebbles: You call this GOOD?! A wedding supposed to be spark, and everyone's turing into a big mess!
- Bamm-Bamm: Don't worry, Honey. We'll get married tomorrow. Even we have to locat to...Rock Vegas!
- Wilma: Rock Vegas?! Oh no, you can't! [Bamm-Bamm carries Pebbles to outside, and Wilma and Betty runs after them]] Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, please don't go! We'll work something out without your father gets in the way!
- Pebbles: Sorry, Mom. It's time we take charge of our own lives.
- [Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm drives away]
- Fred: Well, happy now, Barney? You ruined everything.
- 'Barney: Well, that should made YOU happy, Fred. Now, you don't have to worry about paying for the wedding, or replacing your precious Nest egg!
- Wilma: [shocking] OUR nest egg, Fred?!
- Fred: [mumbles nervously] I can explain everything, Wilma. It was just a little egg, a sure file bet...
- Wilma: And you lost all our money on the stupid bet?
- Fred: It wasn't stupid. The Buffalos couldn't like... You see, Barney...
- Barney: Come on, Betty! I had enough of Fred Flintstone for one life time.
- Betty: [walks along with Barney] I'm right behind you, Dear.
- Fred: Can you believe of that neighbour Rubble? He acts that he hasn't done a thing.
- Wilma: [holds a spoon] Everything's YOUR fault, Fred! The Nest Egg! [stomps on Fred's foot] The Wedding! [punches Fred's stomach with the spoon] And Rock Vegas! [bangs Fred's head with the spoon]
- Pearl: Wilma, I told you the day you met this throw back and spoil everything! As I was right! As always?
- Wilma: Oohh! I should have listen to you, Mother!
- Fred: But, Wilma, I... [being kicked out by Wilma]
- Wilma: It's no use, Fred! I never wanna speak to you again!
- Solomon, Charles (1993-02-06). "Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm Plan Stone Age Wedding in Bedrock". LA Times. Retrieved on 2010-08-24.