Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tracy Lauren Marrow (born February 16, 1958), better known by his stage name Ice-T, is an American rapper, actor, songwriter, and producer.
- It's easy to make people think you’re a gangster. It’s hard to convince the feds you’re not.
- Twitter, (20 September 2019)
- When you’re not fed with a silver spoon you learn to lick it off a knife.
- Twitter, (30 March 2020)
- Don’t listen to the people on the sidelines. Pay attention to the actual players.
- Twitter, (16 June 2020)
- I had an aunt that used to say, “You keep using the same recipe, You’re gonna keep baking the same cake. “You’ve gotta change the ingredients if you want a different outcome."
- Twitter, (1 January 2021)
- It's unfortunate that we even have to say 'Black Lives Matter', I mean, if you go through history nobody ever gave a fuck. I mean, you can kill black people in the street, nobody goes to jail, nobody goes to prison. But when I say 'Black Lives Matter' and you say 'All Lives Matter', that's like if I was to say 'Gay Lives Matter' and you say 'All Lives Matter'. If I said, 'Women's Lives Matter' and you say 'All Lives Matter', you're diluting what I'm saying. You're diluting the issue. The issue isn't about everybody. It's about black lives, at the moment But the truth of the matter is, they don't really give a fuck about anybody, if you break this shit all the way down to the low fucking dirty-ass truth.
- We say that 'Black Lives Matter’
Well truthfully they really never have.
No one ever really gave a fuck.
Just read your bullshit history books.
But honestly it ain't just black.
It's yellow, it's brown, it's red.
It's anyone who ain't got cash.
Poor whites that they call trash.
- No Lives Matter