Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus
Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus (also known within the movie as Dib Membrane vs. Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus) is an American animated comedy science fiction film written by Jhonen Vasquez. It is based on and a continuation of the animated television series Invader Zim, which was created by Vasquez and originally aired on Nickelodeon and later Nicktoons from 2001 to 2006. Originally created as a television film for Nickelodeon’s own network, Netflix bought its distribution rights in May 2019. The film was released on Netflix on August 16, 2019.
- Directed by Jenny Goldberg (art) and Jake Wyatt. (storyboard) Written by Jhonen Vasquez.
- Humans are such fragile, goopy things. No Irken would ever become a chair.
- Hey, keep it down out here. I'm trying to be miserable in my cheesy cocoon of misery.
- Buy my bracelet, and get ready for the most peaceful Peace Day your grotesque eyeballs have ever seen! [crowd gasps] The bracelet comes in four colors! [cheers and applause]
- Look at them, GIR. All this time trying to subjugate the humans, and all I had to do was charge them for it.
- You're ugly when you lie Dib! [I'm not lying!] Then why are you ugly?
- I launched that pug into space.
- Intruder! Prepare to come on in!
- [singing] Peace is nice! Peace is nice! Peace is better than chicken and rice! Peace, peace, peace! Nice, nice, nice! Peace, peace, chicken, chicken, rice, rice, rice!
- I used to look up at space with hope and wonder in my eyes. Until space looked back.
- Invader Zim – evil, alien soldier of the Irken Empire, sent by his diabolical masters, the Almighty Tallest, to infiltrate Earth and prepare it for the coming invasion. Disguised as one of us, he moved into my neighborhood, he went to my school, and with the help of his vile mechanical servants, plotted to destroy everything we have – everything we are. And then... he vanished.
- My name is Dib Membrane. I'm 12 years old. And I'm all that stands between Zim and the annihilation of our world.
- Can't fight back... sat too long... chair fused to butt... more chair than man now.
- Why, as a child, I thought sharks were my friends. [removes one of his gloves, revealing a robotic arm]
[in ominous voice] I know better now.
- Well, the last thing I remember was something hitting me on the head, and starting this incredible hallucination.
- [to Zim's army of robot henchmen] Why are you wearing those shirts? I never hired any of you!
- Cut me some slack! This is my first moose!
- Dib: Where have you been, Zim? I've been monitoring your house, the school, that taco place you love so much.
- Zim: No, no. GIR loves that place. I think it's dirty.
- GIR: I ate a baby there.
- Zim: He did.
- GIR: [shouts excitedly] I remember Phase Two!
- Zim: You do? Good work, GIR! Tell me.
- GIR: You gonna order a million pizzas, and then I gotta roll around in them pizzas, and that's the story about how I turned into a giant pizza.
- Zim: This isn't the time for the giant pizza story, GIR. And that will never happen!
- Dib: Dad, nobody believes me, so I'm used to defending our world on my own, but I wish, just once, you'd have my back.
- Professor Membrane: [gets down on one knee and places a hand on Dib's shoulder] Wishing isn't very scientific, son.
- Professor Membrane: As you know, tomorrow is Peace Day, and nobody is as excited for the big celebration as I am.
- Excited Audience Member: [shouting in the distance] I am!
- Professor Membrane: [rapidly rushes up to the excited audience member, and points his finger in the man's face] Not scientifically possible!
- Zim: The Tallest will be so happy!
- Almighty Tallest Red and Almighty Tallest Purple: We're so unhappy!
- Dib: Stop! We're running out of time!
- Zim: You're ugly when you lie, Dib!
- Dib: I'm not lying!
- Zim: Then why are you ugly?
- Zim: I liked you better when you were a chair!
- Dib: And I liked you better when you were a toilet!
- Zim: I was not a toilet!
- [Zim throws a leprechaun cat toy in Dib's path]
- Dib: Leprechaun cat, no--
- Zim: I was hiding in a toilet!
- Dib: Use the moose!
- Professor Membrane: Uh, right. Use the moose. Um, okay.
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Zim
- Rosearik Rikki Simons as GIR and Bloaty
- Andy Berman as Dib Membrane
- Melissa Fahn as Gaz Membrane
- Rodger Bumpass as Professor Membrane
- Wally Wingert as Almighty Tallest Red
- Kevin McDonald as Almighty Tallest Purple
- Jhonen Vasquez as Minimoose, Zim's Computer, Clembrane, and Schmoopsy
- Olivia d'Abo as Tak's Ship
- Paul Greenberg as Poonchy
- Justin Roiland as Foodio 3000, Weird Alien #1, Excited Audience Member
- Eric Bauza as Bracelet Monster, Announcer
- Fred Tatasciore as Comms Officer, Peace Day Host, Ham Narrator
- Mo Collins as RoboMom
- Michael McDonald as RoboDad